Adam Hattan - Disney Expert & Classic Snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw him and Gary went on Instagram live today, did anyone watch? Of course he’s copying L&RDreaming by doing a Paris trip.

Reactions: 1
I saw him and Gary went on Instagram live today, did anyone watch? Of course he’s copying L&RDreaming by doing a Paris trip.
To be fair, I wouldn’t call it copying. Him and Gary have been to DLP before, and are big fans of the place.

If they still want to do a Disney trip this year it makes sense they would go to Paris, and a lot of Disney vloggers that had autumn trips to Florida are doing it.

We can’t say that EVERYBODY going to DLP are copying L&R

Reactions: 4
Yeah I cant stand Adam but I dont think DLP is a hugely original idea if you're a disney vlogger. if anything they're all copying Yazz and Ash who are there now

Yeah I cant stand Adam but I dont think DLP is a hugely original idea if you're a disney vlogger. if anything they're all copying Yazz and Ash who are there now
I don’t understand why you all think going to DLP is all of a sudden copying other vloggers. We don’t say that every trip they make to WDW is copying the previous vlogger, so why is this different?

Don’t get me wrong, I think it’s a little desperate that all these vloggers are hightailing it to Paris for the views. But if you put yourselves in their (twisted logic) shoes, it makes sense if you can’t get to Florida, to try and get to Paris at some point this year, especially with halloween and Christmas on its way.

but it’s a reach to say that planning a trip to a major theme park they visit frequently, is blatant copying of another channel.

I agree...my final comment was a joke as yazz and ash seem to be the first to have done it

It doesn’t compare to America 🇺🇸
Personally I think only the food is better in America. Paris is by far the most beautiful disney park and florida has become more disney does vegas. I used to love the florida parks and while they are still good, personally i find they are moving further away from the disney feel they used to have. California is still good though

Reactions: 3
The food is woeful in Paris which is quite sad really. So he's selling a book on the back of a celebration nobody really knows much about?

The food is woeful in Paris which is quite sad really. So he's selling a book on the back of a celebration nobody really knows much about?
well he’s recently released a ‘50th Anniversary’ Edition of his book. Despite the fact that Disney has not announced its plans for the 50th, we don’t even know what dates it will be run for in 2021.

Therefore there is not one scrap of info in the guides about the 50th.

I bet there have been a lot of poor souls, that don’t keep up with regular park news, that have bought the book thinking it would help them plan a trip for the anniversary🤷‍♀️

• Sad
That's kinda what I thought and so much has changed recently that possible won't be back to normal by then, I'd love to know how many he's sold!

Reactions: 2
It doesn’t compare to America 🇺🇸
I don't think you can fairly compare them.
Of course Paris isn't as good in comparison but I wouldn't call it tit.

I found it less overwhelming and tiring as you can easily do everything and you don't leave feeling like you've missed out on anything. I prefer the Paris castle. Crushes coaster is amazing and I prefer DLPs version of Tower of Terror.

It's also more accessible, being able to go just for a couple of days is great! I'm planning on taking my little boy there when he's around 3 and we'll do Orlando when he's much older and it's worth it.

The food does definitely let it down though.

I don't think you can fairly compare them.
Of course Paris isn't as good in comparison but I wouldn't call it tit.

I found it less overwhelming and tiring as you can easily do everything and you don't leave feeling like you've missed out on anything. I prefer the Paris castle. Crushes coaster is amazing and I prefer DLPs version of Tower of Terror.

It's also more accessible, being able to go just for a couple of days is great! I'm planning on taking my little boy there when he's around 3 and we'll do Orlando when he's much older and it's worth it.

The food does definitely let it down though.
I found the food and the cast members really underwhelming and totally opposite to America where everyone is so friendly and helpful

well he’s recently released a ‘50th Anniversary’ Edition of his book. Despite the fact that Disney has not announced its plans for the 50th, we don’t even know what dates it will be run for in 2021.

Therefore there is not one scrap of info in the guides about the 50th.

I bet there have been a lot of poor souls, that don’t keep up with regular park news, that have bought the book thinking it would help them plan a trip for the anniversary🤷‍♀️
Yeah I find that very snaky of him... To make money off something that even Disney World doesn't know what they'll do about yet. It's a scam.

I found the food and the cast members really underwhelming and totally opposite to America where everyone is so friendly and helpful
Ahh I've had the opposite experience!

I like Adam but he really thinks he's a bigger deal than he is...

People will buy this though, I can't wait to see the price!

20200721_204326.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
I like Adam but he really thinks he's a bigger deal than he is...

People will buy this though, I can't wait to see the price!

View attachment 188759
Christ can you imagine, talk about tooting your own horn, does he think he’s akin to Walt himself?? The horror of being stuck on a bus full of excitable kids and then him and maybe Gary carrying on

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.