Adam Hattan Disney Expert & Classic Snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We know it’s because his “business” is drying up. He can no longer go on his monthly trips while pimping out his “disabled” friend. Without his precious YouTube videos he has nothing in his sad life.

Reactions: 1
I cringe every time he blows hundreds of dollars on some stupid item of clothing and says he’s “treating himself.” I’d be spending my money on getting out of mommy and daddy’s house if I were 27 years old.

Reactions: 5
Am I right in thinking him and Gary have just come back from a gifted Disney trip in Florida??

So that’s Gary’s what, 4th trip away since September? Yet he can’t work? Nah that’s taking the piss. But loving at home aged 40 is nothing to be proud of I guess

Reactions: 6
Yes the most recent trip was funded by some travel agency of some sort according to his Instagram. Wonder how poor Adam will make money now that the parks are closed?

Yes the most recent trip was funded by some travel agency of some sort according to his Instagram. Wonder how poor Adam will make money now that the parks are closed?
Apart from that, I bet Brogan is fuming lol. Didnt Adam let it slip on an instagram post a while back that Brogan and Benji have a trip booked for this year?

I have a feeling he made a lot of money from the book sales if he's been able to afford 2 WDW trips, a Disney cruise and DLP all since September 2019. Thats a lot of money! (even though one trip was gifted - no doubt they had to pay for flights and any tit merchandise they bought over there) And he is an AP holder I think - that aint cheap

And he is an AP holder I think - that aint cheap
It's not actually that bad if you're going as often as he does. We went for 2 weeks last year and towards the end of the holiday we got an email to say if we wanted to upgrade our 14 day ticket to an AP we would only have to pay the difference which was about $100 each. So if you're planning on going at least twice a year then that is a good saving.

Maybe I'm jyst a bit ignorant to all of this but I just can't see him making that much money out of the books, tshirts and ad revenue?

Also gets you the AP discount on hotels, food and merch.

It's still a big expense to begin with for someone like Adam who doesn't have a traditional full time job. Does he claim it as a business expense since its technically for his "work"?

It's not actually that bad if you're going as often as he does. We went for 2 weeks last year and towards the end of the holiday we got an email to say if we wanted to upgrade our 14 day ticket to an AP we would only have to pay the difference which was about $100 each. So if you're planning on going at least twice a year then that is a good saving.

Maybe I'm jyst a bit ignorant to all of this but I just can't see him making that much money out of the books, tshirts and ad revenue?

Also gets you the AP discount on hotels, food and merch.

It's still a big expense to begin with for someone like Adam who doesn't have a traditional full time job. Does he claim it as a business expense since its technically for his "work"?
He’s surely claim some of it as a buisness expense too, like I assume most of gary’s share goes into a credit card and is paid back when they get the rebate

He hasn’t posted his weekly Sunday video two weeks in a row now. Wonder if he’s mad at the people calling him out lately?

Gary is definitely playing a character for the camera. In the very 1st videos from years back he comes off as more of an asshole. I think he’s always been coddled by mommy and daddy his whole life which is why he still lives with them at 40 and was too scared/ lazy to get a job.
I’ve just started watching them both, and I’ve noticed this - he plays up the the camera, he “jumps” a lot or will be doing something In the background but looking for the camera to make himself seem silly.

It’s a trait in comedians who try to be silly and make people laugh but reality is they’re covering up their depression etc.

Reactions: 3
He deletes his Instagram lives straight away because his real personality comes through.

Fascinating to see Gary and Adam on a live together, they are little witches!!

Reactions: 2
Gary definitely plays up to the camera. The 'oh so sincere' thank you to Adam speeches he does to camera while Adam is supposedly away are so cringy. The amount he spends on pins is disgraceful considering he claims benefits.

So Gary can’t go out of the house for 3 weeks because he’s anxious but he’s fine to go on a Disney Cruise and to Disney World? And he doesn’t work and claims benefits for this?

He just announced he’s partnered with some travel agency who will be sponsoring his trips for the next year. *barf*

Oops guess I didn’t read the prior post...

Hey everyone🤪
I was just watching the start of the new WDW vlog series and I wondered if there was a tattle thread on Adam lol
I just thought I’d add my thoughts on the guy. I love a Disney vlog, and I find it really hard to find people who genuinely love Disney and it comes across in their videos and that is something that I enjoy about Adam and Gary together. However I find Adam genuinely insufferable sometimes, how he has absolutely no concept of money, the way he witches and moans yet continues to do the same things. And something I’m surprised hasn’t been mentioned more.... the way he talks about men he finds attractive atleast 5 times a vlog. I’m not being funny but if he wants a family friendly channel it’s just not appropriate or entertaining to see him muttering about how stunning the man that just walked past him was..... it’s boring and I honestly don’t think he comes across as a nice guy and I’m interested as to what he’d be like to know in real life
On Gary, I’ve watched him since I was like 14 and I honestly think he’s sweet. I think he’s a bit naive, but can’t really judge him for his anxiety and mental health as I don’t really knows what goes on inside his head though I do see where ppl come from when they talk about him claiming benefits and spending them all on pins Ahahaha totally wrong lmao
Seriously tho just want to talk about how Adam talks about guys plz tell me other people have noticed it !!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 3
Welcome! @Soafmoaf

really good point, I haven’t watched his corona vacation vlog yet, he was live just before he left telling everyone the Coronavirus was actually a good thing because of cheap holidays...when he was about to go on a sponsored trip anyway 🙄

vile little man.

and you’re right, he constantly perved over Flynn Ryder when he worked at Disney.

I also wish he’d stop pretending he has staff at his “company”
it’s Adam and a few cheap tee shirts. Sit down you little tosser.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.