Adam Hattan #9 Big fish in a tiny mouse shaped pond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was such a strange vlog! So I guess it was a spontaneous engagement if he only brought the ring a few hours before actually proposing, which is fine I guess, but to do it in the middle of dinner and it seems Gary was there by chance not because he was asked to take pictures šŸ˜‚. And the body language afterwards of the guy that was proposed to was very closed off, arms across his chest, he didnā€™t look very happy! Of all the wonderful places that couple have been to recently and he chose to do it in the middle of dinner with Gary C hovering near by? Strange!

Reactions: 10
Has anyone watched Max and Alex's vlogs of the same trip? I haven't had time or interest really, but I am curious as to their perspective of the trip.

Reactions: 2
Or, you know, just go and pay for DFBs guide which is way more indepth

Screenshot_20240311_142738_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 5
Was it just me that thought Adam sounded peeved at the engagement when they were doing the meal round up? Making a comment about them not really eating the rest of the food or something so couldn't give a proper review was more of an annoyance for him than he was happy his friends got engaged

Reactions: 8
Has anyone watched Max and Alex's vlogs of the same trip? I haven't had time or interest really, but I am curious as to their perspective of the trip.
Iā€™ve watched a few bits. Even more boring than Madamā€™s. Maybe theyā€™re a hoot in real life but certainly as far as vlogging goes Disney is their entire personality.

Reactions: 3
That was such a strange vlog! So I guess it was a spontaneous engagement if he only brought the ring a few hours before actually proposing, which is fine I guess, but to do it in the middle of dinner and it seems Gary was there by chance not because he was asked to take pictures šŸ˜‚. And the body language afterwards of the guy that was proposed to was very closed off, arms across his chest, he didnā€™t look very happy! Of all the wonderful places that couple have been to recently and he chose to do it in the middle of dinner with Gary C hovering near by? Strange!
I think both Max and Alex seemed very genuinely happy but Adamā€™s ā€œjokesā€ about having missed it came across as VERY passive aggressive

Reactions: 6
I don't understand his fascination with the Minnie van, he could just order a regular car on the same app for far less

Only managed about 5 minutes of their first one, watching paint dry is more interesting and engaging than them.

• Haha
I don't understand his fascination with the Minnie van, he could just order a regular car on the same app for far less
It's Disney owned, Adam will bend over for the mouse and call it sir whatever it does

• Haha
Just watched the vlog ā€¦
Max and Alex are the dullest, most awkward of people. Even the engagement announcement gave me 2nd hand embarrassment. Compare them to someone like Kieran who was sweet (and not bad to look at ā˜ŗ).

Mr Disney book writer calling it Topolinaā€™s when in Topolinoā€™s (which is Italian for Mickey Mouse, so youd think he would know that Disney nugget).

Reactions: 7
Mr Media Studies is back with more teenage fiction

View attachment 2809077
Twattan loves his juvenile literature. Grow up my dude!
---
Max and Alex are the dullest, most awkward of people. Even the engagement announcement gave me 2nd hand embarrassment. Compare them to someone like Kieran who was sweet (and not bad to look at ā˜ŗ).

Mr Disney book writer calling it Topolinaā€™s when in Topolinoā€™s (which is Italian for Mickey Mouse, so youd think he would know that Disney nugget).
I donā€™t know why but this just reminded me that they were eating at a 2 dining credit restaurant and Gary the idiot decided to order the absolute cheapest thing on the menu. A piece of cauliflower! What a waste of the dining plan and a waste of money. But itā€™s not Garyā€™s money so he doesnā€™t care.

• Wow

I just skimmed til I got to that part to see what you all were talking about. Very awkward! And then Adam goes into his falsetto slightly more effeminate voice to bestow his congrats and comment on it but it comes off as annoyed and/or jealous and fake, especially in the elevator. Overall it seemed like an odd moment to propose but maybe he was nervous and just had to do it to get it out of his system? Iā€™ve been there.

Reactions: 5
I donā€™t get how the three of them managed to slip outside without AH? Can only think he nipped for a wee so they took their chance but the one who was being proposed to wouldnā€™t have known either so to go out on the balcony mid-mealā€¦ v strange!

Reactions: 7
I donā€™t get how the three of them managed to slip outside without AH? Can only think he nipped for a wee so they took their chance but the one who was being proposed to wouldnā€™t have known either so to go out on the balcony mid-mealā€¦ v strange!

Yeah if you're having a meal together you generally notice if everyone leaves the table together šŸ¤£

• Haha
I wonder what the actors inside those character costumes really think about fully grown adults lunging at them for hugs.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't think the proposal was spontaneous, I think he just had a ring in mind that he could only get from Disney and decided to get it on the day just in case he found the ring... It's so funny that they asked Gary to come take the photos and not Adam though!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.