Adam Hattan #9 Big fish in a tiny mouse shaped pond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Mark81 Where is that bingo caller jacket?? I know how disappointed you must be not seeing it! 😂

All of Adam's fans will be sad to hear that this latest cruise vlog won't be out until "later this spring". When you are as "successful" as Adam is between being managing director, a Disney guidebook and children's author, who has time for "editing" vlogs?

AH31024.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
@Mark81 Where is that bingo caller jacket?? I know how disappointed you must be not seeing it! 😂

All of Adam's fans will be sad to hear that this latest cruise vlog won't be out until "later this spring". When you are as "successful" as Adam is between being managing director, a Disney guidebook and children's author, who has time for "editing" vlogs?

View attachment 2806616
I'm gutted 🤣

What the hell is he doing that he is waiting for so long. He did that with the UK cruise and look how that turned out.

Ir does that mean he doesn't have another trip planned for a long time?

Nor travelling over the peak season?

Reactions: 4
I think it just means that we get to enjoy a few more weeks of the WDW trip with Gary Can't Pay For Anything, before we get to enjoy watching him cruising with Jen LeHag

Reactions: 4
I can wait to see him sitting at the table on his own while all his holiday companions go outside for the proposal.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The group leaves the hotel at 10:45am. Not wanting to wait for what will be an empty bus Adam spends $50 on a minnie van to get to MK.

They arrive spend time at the shops, starbucks getting coffee and sandwiches for lunch.
Adam mentions he has booked another Disney trip. :rolleyes:
They get on the first ride at 1pm - Small World.
Second ride is People Mover.
They all take the train back to main street and call it a day. :sleep: Poor Adam must be exhausted!
Head over to Riviera for some chill time - browse the shops, sit around and meet characters. Adam says: they needed a little rest.
Dinner at Topolinos.
Alex and Max get engaged.
Back to the room for a post trip report: Adam and Gary loved the lower pace trip. It was a nice chill holiday.
Gary will be back later this year for the next adventure.
The end.

Gary loves being the center of attention! NO social anxiety present for Mr. Gary C.

gary3878937894.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I do think it’s pretty crappy behaviour tbf. And Gary just going along with it when Adam has spent tens of thousands on him over the years.

Reactions: 6
I do think it’s pretty crappy behaviour tbf. And Gary just going along with it when Adam has spent tens of thousands on him over the years.

Tbf Adam always likes to make everything about him, so I can't blame them for not wanting him there shrieking and posing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You'd think that Max would have wanted Adam's professional videography skills for the big moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tbf Adam always likes to make everything about him, so I can't blame them for not wanting him there shrieking and posing
No me neither tbf but it is brutal just leaving him sat there crying and eating.

Reactions: 8
I thought Max (or Alex, not confident on who is who) could have maybe planned it better. Buying the ring on the day when everyone else was distracted made it seem very spontaneous. He maybe could have done with an extra day to get timings right.

Still, hilarious then that he chose Gary C to film it. Over the man who videos things for a job. I would actually trust Gaz to not make a big moment all about him, the same cannot be said for Adam. I could see Adam just hovering on the side of the video, creating a scene.

Twattan paid $50 for a Minnie van and moaned at the cost ( he actually said he should have checked the price before booking), then dropped in that he had booked another trip. The more I watch this man the more I want to punch him, there are a lot of people out there struggling to survive and this moron books another trip while having a break. Expect the next lot of vlogs will be him and Witchy Poo Laforge on a cruise and him spending all his time in the cabin with cheese plates and watching Sister Act.

Twattan paid $50 for a Minnie van and moaned at the cost ( he actually said he should have checked the price before booking), then dropped in that he had booked another trip. The more I watch this man the more I want to punch him, there are a lot of people out there struggling to survive and this moron books another trip while having a break. Expect the next lot of vlogs will be him and Witchy Poo Laforge on a cruise and him spending all his time in the cabin with cheese plates and watching Sister Act.
Surprised its taken you this long, I wanted to punch him from the first time I saw him 5 years ago 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Surprised its taken you this long, I wanted to lunch him from the first time I saw him 5 years ago 🤣🤣🤣
I’ve wanted to punch him for some time, but the more I see him the angrier I become. 🤣🤣 Think I’m going to have to stop watching his vlogs

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’ve wanted to punch him for some time, but the more I see him the angrier I become. 🤣🤣 Think I’m going to have to stop watching his vlogs
Yeah I can't hate watch him, he is insufferable

Reactions: 5
The only comforting thing is that reality is coming down the track for Twattan. Same as Vicky in Detail.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.