Adam Hattan #7 Cruising for Kieran while Gary C plays with his little Mickey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they The American Hut candles? If so I follow them on Instagram. They are in Florida at the moment

Reactions: 1
Adam and Gary are going on a cruise in August

Meanwhile Gary said he hasn't left the house in 4 weeks :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Adam and Gary are going on a cruise in August

Meanwhile Gary said he hasn't left the house in 4 weeks :rolleyes:

So good to know he knows his anxiety will be gone in August and he can leave the house then.

One of the things that puts me off the UK disney cruises is you stand a high chance of being on board with one of the desperate uk vloggers

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So good to know he knows his anxiety will be gone in August and he can leave the house then.

One of the things that puts me off the UK disney cruises is you stand a high chance of being on board with one of the desperate uk vloggers
We are on one of the cruises from Southampton in august and dreading the crappy
Uk bloggers.. already know of two going 😖😖😖

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hopefully an iceberg appears in the English Channel.

Although I could do without Adam taking his top off and asking Gary to drawn him like one of his French girls. Or the two of them bumping uglies in a car on the cargo deck.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hopefully an iceberg appears in the English Channel.

Although I could do without Adam taking his top off and asking Gary to drawn him like one of his French girls. Or the two of them bumping uglies in a car on the cargo deck.
Adams screwed then as no way is Gary getting off that door. Adams gonna be heading for the bottom of the English channel.

Gary's drawing of Adam

Screenshot_20230717_215631_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Serious questions - do these UK cruises stop anywhere?

Can’t wait until Adam says “We briefly got off at Amsterdam but decided against Anne Frank House as we’d rather go back to the room and watch Frozen 2!”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe his supplier sells in batches of say 1000. Adam knows he can sell near enough 2000 but doesn’t feel confident that he can sell 3000 so he deliberately under orders to avoid an unsold surplus.
Not to be too cynical, but I put the over under on his candle orders somewhere in the low hundreds - definitely not into the thousands.

Reactions: 2
Serious questions - do these UK cruises stop anywhere?

Can’t wait until Adam says “We briefly got off at Amsterdam but decided against Anne Frank House as we’d rather go back to the room and watch Frozen 2!”
It depends. But yeah most of them this year are proper cruises with at least one stop. Some are just 3 or 4 nights to France and back, and some go further afield (e.g norway). Although the itineraries are pretty poor compared to other cruise lines. It does feel like they kind of took which ports they could get booked in.

Reactions: 4

Ah yes, holidaying in August. Famously the most quiet month and least busy for anxious Adam.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We are on one of the cruises from Southampton in august and dreading the crappy
Uk bloggers.. already know of two going 😖😖😖
On the france one? I'll buy my fellow tattle member a pint and have a good laugh about the trash dis vloggers, 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Way behind on the vlogs....

Absolutely disgusting DVC promotion series. Cringe as duck when Adam Fatton was on Slinky Dog Dash. It was vile. Imagine being sat near that. When he was editing or watching it back how did he not vomit all over the keyboard.

One of the most tackiest things I've seen on his vlogs...

Oh wait, then he has a meal with the employers... 🤢🤮🤮 He's talking about finance options... This is terrible...

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I was in Disney World last year when sadly Twattan was there. He approached me 4 times on Grindr. I saw/heard him twice in the parks. Him and Gary C(unt) are awful human beings. Tragic, narcissistic, attention seekers!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.