Adam Hattan #7 Cruising for Kieran while Gary C plays with his little Mickey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread! Thanks @Mark81 for the title.

previous thread :https://tattle.life/threads/adam-hattan-6-andy-and-lou-moomoosharoo.37893/

Recap:
- Pays for anyone who is desperate enough to go on holiday with him and pretends they are his friend.
- Sold signed prints of someone else’s monorail graphic
- Fell in love with the customs guy at the airport because he looked at him. Tried to track him down via his instagram
- Put out a 4hr vlog, beating the titanic
- Still a twit who thinks of himself as a business director. Completely made up working for Disney HQ on his LinkedIn

… moo moo sharooooo

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
New thread! Thanks @Mark81 for the title.

previous thread :https://tattle.life/threads/adam-hattan-6-andy-and-lou-moomoosharoo.37893/

Recap:
- Pays for anyone who is desperate enough to go on holiday with him and pretends they are his friend.
- Sold signed prints of someone else’s monorail graphic
- Fell in love with the customs guy at the airport because he looked at him. Tried to track him down via his instagram
- Put out a 4hr vlog, beating the titanic
- Still a twit who thinks of himself as a business director. Completely made up working for Disney HQ on his LinkedIn

… moo moo sharooooo
Thanks for the recap! Not forgetting Twattans brilliant financial advice about going for DVC in a cost of living crisis and a financial ceash. Proving once again what a great MD he is. Remind us Twattan.....whetes your 'company' now!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Travel day still has not broken 100K. I wonder if Gary is needed again or if he’s just saturating the channel with samey content.

Would be interesting to see if Gary reappearing would fix the views back up to the 250K per travel day they used to get or if it would also underperform. I might watch a Gary travel day but nothing behind that.

I also cannot believe he’s already on another trip. A cruise but still Disney. I’m all out of comments and words. Never before has someone taking luxury trip after luxury trip made me depressed rather than envious. There’s just something so empty about someone taking trip after trip - it’s monthly now for Adam.

Travel day still has not broken 100K. I wonder if Gary is needed again or if he’s just saturating the channel with samey content.

Would be interesting to see if Gary reappearing would fix the views back up to the 250K per travel day they used to get or if it would also underperform. I might watch a Gary travel day but nothing behind that.

I also cannot believe he’s already on another trip. A cruise but still Disney. I’m all out of comments and words. Never before has someone taking luxury trip after luxury trip made me depressed rather than envious. There’s just something so empty about someone taking trip after trip - it’s monthly now for Adam.
I agree, I think part of it for me is it isn't actually really that luxurious. I used to work in travel and I've been fortunate enough to visit some very nice hotels, flights etc. Disney really isn't all that. Don't get me wrong, I love disney, but I'm well aware I'm paying a massive premium for the brand name.

The hotels, even the grand floridian, are far from luxurious. You're talking holiday Inn. Maybe hilto quality when you strip back the design. The disney cruises are similar, they're very nice and an upgrade on your royal Caribbeans (although looking at the Disney wish and they way Disney are heading maybe that won't be the case for much longer).

I feel sad for Adam and Victoria and similar. They don't seem to have anything else in their lives and they get excited by what they think is luxury living etc when in reality you're just paying a premium for branding.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You are right, but the greatest sadness is to be found in the comment section. Obviously he deletes all negative comments, but just the tens of posts from stand praising him for being such a good filmmaker and thanking him for bringing them along on his amazing trips. It’s emetic, honestly. The guy is hopelessly lost in life and tries to fill it out with short term material pleasures, and he is unfortunately supported and even encouraged in the behaviour by people donating, sponsoring, and watching.

Reactions: 7
I'd love a proper travel vlogger to enter the disney niche. The regulars would lose their minds

• Haha
Yes that’s a very good point. Disney and Disney cruise line is now so expensive that it’s more expensive than many genuine luxury experiences. I was completely shocked to see a balcony room on a European Disney cruise listed at €7,521 for 2!!! Royal Caribbean on a similar itinerary is €2,700 for 2 in a balcony room. The “real” grand flo, the Coronado in San Diego is exactly half the price of the Grand Flo in July.

Adam I have no sympathy for over the price gouging, whether it’s his parents, debt, inheritance I don’t care. It must have been easy come if he blows it so easily but the experiences he could have outside of the Disney bubble with that money!! Crazy to add it up and think of the places he could have visited, the things he could have seen, the education he could have paid for.

If the views don’t improve (and travel day is always the highest) he’ll be begging Gary to get in that wheelchair for a moomoosharoo on wheels.

Editing my post to say I priced 2 adults and 2 children on that same Disney cruise ex Rome and the total price is €10,928 before you book flights, hotel before and excursions. Not to mention a drink for the parents and souvenirs. Madness. I can see it as a once in a lifetime thing but you’d really have to be shitting money to pay that for a week with the kids. He’ll grin and squeal around there like it’s Butlins.

I think Disney culture has become absurd post-Covid that spending like this is now normalised.
I randomly met some hardcore Disney fans once and we both discovered people like Adam during Covid. They collected all the typical merch now too.

I’ve always been part of the disney community,but I’ve never known it to be this big. Back then was mostly for research or boredom, now it’s a personality type. The Disney store on a weekend is unbearable now and It’s not uncommon to see loungefly bags in London.

Reactions: 8
It doesn’t surprise me. If you gorge on theme park junk food every month, barely do much when you’re there, and then spend the rest of your life at home…

Reactions: 4
He's doing the classic thing of trying to hide weight gain, but it just has the opposite effect and makes him look bigger.

So many people do this
---
IMG_20230628_162317.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Adam, you're not bad looking, even with the weight gain. Just start dressing appropriately.

Reactions: 2
On his cruise with Jen…
I like and follow Jen. We are the same age demographic, and I enjoy her organization skills and travel advice videos. I remember her talking about how a 'friend' invited her to go on the cruise with him, but she never discussed who it was. I assumed a girlfriend. She talked about how she couldn't or wasn't going. I NEVER thought of Adam with him being 29 and Jen being in her 50s. Not that people can't be friends of all ages, but this type of travel together never occurred to me. And when she said that she was invited, I never thought it was a Gary (tag along for free) situation. I believe she paid for it, and I am pretty damn confident that she got her own room.

Then a little time later, she was saying how awesome her husband is and how he is so supportive and encouraged her to go. I am definitely going to watch the videos because I am a Diseny cruise bleep, and they are starting in Rome and going to some great areas of Greece.

But my long-winded point is that he reached out to her to try and get her to come along. This is no offense to Jen, but he must have been desperate not to go alone and had run out of 'friends' to tag along, so he can hopefully make a few cents from the videos. It is a bit bizarre to me.

His merch situation seems so iverly complicated. I've never seen someone over explain so much or have so many issues

Screenshot_20230629_064643_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 3
His merch situation seems so iverly complicated. I've never seen someone over explain so much or have so many issues

View attachment 2272396
It makes no sense. I don't even know what he'd doing he's posted so much word salad. A third party printer would ship directly soon after Adam places the order with them. If he's buying shirts and printing them himself [''our'' supplier suggest maaybe] that would be very unusual. Sure, you could a huge box of plain cotton shirts for pennies each but the palaver of printing yourself and dealing with your own shipping would not be worth it for these one off drops he' doing. I'm here wondering how it could take 8 weeks to send out a batch (surely only a few dozen at most) of shirts with a simple print on the front. He's a dreadful businessman.

The fact he posted that means his customers have been reaching out wondering where their stuff is! I'll keep you posted weeks after you've taken their money and posted yourself on 2 holidays in that time frame with the suggestion that you're running a company with several employees handling stuff ''our'' - just not good enough and he will not get repeat customers.

Yes that’s a very good point. Disney and Disney cruise line is now so expensive that it’s more expensive than many genuine luxury experiences. I was completely shocked to see a balcony room on a European Disney cruise listed at €7,521 for 2!!! Royal Caribbean on a similar itinerary is €2,700 for 2 in a balcony room. The “real” grand flo, the Coronado in San Diego is exactly half the price of the Grand Flo in July.

Adam I have no sympathy for over the price gouging, whether it’s his parents, debt, inheritance I don’t care. It must have been easy come if he blows it so easily but the experiences he could have outside of the Disney bubble with that money!! Crazy to add it up and think of the places he could have visited, the things he could have seen, the education he could have paid for.

If the views don’t improve (and travel day is always the highest) he’ll be begging Gary to get in that wheelchair for a moomoosharoo on wheels.

Editing my post to say I priced 2 adults and 2 children on that same Disney cruise ex Rome and the total price is €10,928 before you book flights, hotel before and excursions. Not to mention a drink for the parents and souvenirs. Madness. I can see it as a once in a lifetime thing but you’d really have to be shitting money to pay that for a week with the kids. He’ll grin and squeal around there like it’s Butlins.
Yup, got some work colleagues going on the seven night "Norwegian forjds" dis cruise. 7 grand its costing them. And the kicker is your not really going that far up/visiting allot of Norway ports, thinks its 2. Its why I put it in "".

I've booked a seven night on p&o for three adults for 1,700. Plus its a proper Norway cruise, all ports are in Norway with two days cruising down some fjords.

Still happy twatten isn't on the same disney cruise I'm going on soon, *happy dance*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.