Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Century20

VIP Member
So either Adam and Gary are actually best friends and not transactional friends, or he really doesn't have anyone else who could have gone with him for this momentous moment
I fixed it for you.

edit - I found a tweet from someone who self published and used cpi. They said it was “hella expensive”.
He probably put it on his credit cards once he was able to pay down the balance enough from his Patreon membership funds, and now he is maxed out again as he has gone all in on this book "venture"

Credit-Card-Declined.jpg

Reactions: 2

Tabitha

VIP Member
Wonder why the 1 star reviews arent showing up?

IMG_1795.jpeg

Im gonna assume that he requested a removal under the grounds that the review included something about him instead of just the product

Theodore

VIP Member
From that 90 minute vlog I got the distinct feeling that he made a lot of his costs back on the presale. He was then in a quandary as to how many to have printed, originally he planned for 4000, was considering stretching it to 5000 and a few days later finally decided on 6000. He was worried that people would be wanting it and the distributor would have none left.
Question is, how many have sold pre-release and is that pretty much the extent of the demand? Could he end up with 4000 books on his own shelf?

Century20

VIP Member
Wait, that's too hot? What the hell does he count as 'spicy'? They're clothed and embracing...thats it, or am I missing something?
What does he count as spicy? Good question. . . Well the salsa at La Hacienda de San Angel at Epcot is one! 😂

1717964637597.png

• Haha

GSquaredUWS

VIP Member
Ugh he's going to do some event with the vilest, griftiest people in Disney vlogger land like Brummymummy. I've yet to see any young people or any events aimed at young people.

Mark81

VIP Member
Adam Hattan #12 - Cosplaying as a writer while working like a demon to convince us he's smarter

GSquaredUWS

VIP Member
He looks rode hard and put away wet in his latest stories. Those dark circles! And his eye and forehead wrinkles look deeper. Has he moved into the successful person does booze and coke phase and can we expect a hiatus to deal with this ''exhaustion'' next? Tbf he's probably just back to watching Netflix until 2am and staying in bed until noon but he looks rough as a badger's arse.

Screenshot 2024-07-03 at 16.52.39.png

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
Looook at his slightly waved 'hello summer' highlights :sick:- 2002 called they want their hair back.

• Haha

starri

VIP Member
Well he got humbled in that vlog didn’t he? I think he honestly thought publishers would snap his hands off for his book when the reality is having 127k subscribers is small fry these days. I’m actually surprised his ego uploaded a video admitting no publishers wanted it!
I mean, he did spin it in the most narcissist-friendly way.

Mark81

VIP Member
Him and Madam would actually be a good match. Unfortunately Twattan exclusively fancies men who are so far out of his league they’re playing a different sport.
They're so similar they'd probably clash...thats a reality show I'd tune in for 🤣 Adam would hate that doll man has more followers

Completely right though, Adam wants a Disney Prince to whisk him off his feet and have a teenage heartstopper romance

Nadurath

VIP Member
But again, that’s saying in the MDE app. And maybe it will only be available once in country but it’s still never been officially confirmed. Asking CMs who are told when in doubt say no isn’t proof of anything.

Not trying to derail Twattons thread or be a Disney apologist or whatever, like if I can only buy on arrival so be it, I can only buy Genie+ now on arrival so no difference in my book, but there’s way too much drama created and stuff taken as gospel before Disney officially say anything. Places like WDW News Today just stir up drama unnecessarily, then act like Disney have taken their articles on board / changed their business strategy because of them when they won’t have. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Anyway, back to Twatton who is still a Twat.

suchabelle

That and what he is going to do when this does not become Heartstopper. I don’t think he’s a good enough actor to be faking this for marketing. I think he’s deluded enough to think this is it and he’s on his way. When his fans have the book and sales screech to a halt and Netflix is not in a bidding war with Channel 4 and Amazon over the tv version…..off to watch Sister Act on a Disney cruise I guess 🥱
Honestly writing a novel is a massive achievement so good on him. But moving copies is a difficult job and the publishing and bookselling industry is shrinking. The hardback, gilded edges is just an act of vanity. He would have been better of sticking to a digital version or a paperback if his ego demands a print version.