Adam Frisby & In The Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they going to release these as the "Stacey" bridesmaid dresses? They really look cheap and poorly made

Reactions: 5
Are they going to release these as the "Stacey" bridesmaid dresses? They really look cheap and poorly made
Wouldn’t be surprised. He’ll use anything he can to make him and ITS more relevant. Just look at the way he uses tragedies to flog charity T-shirts 🤦🏻‍♀️

It was the first thing that crossed my mind when she put the photos up...did ITS have anything to do with those dresses as they definitely don't scream high quality, or is Primark looking to extend their range. Don't get me wrong, possibly passable for an extreme budget wedding. Thought half of them were in robes in some of the photos. All so 'frumpy' and unflattering.

Reactions: 7
It was obvious that she was going to get the dresses from ITS and for free because she's a stinky dirty cheap cow. The dresses are awful, the colours are 🤢 you can tell she picked them. I imagine Adam is over the moon, the sheep will be buying them when they go on sale, so it's a win win for him.

Reactions: 4
Did she actually pay for any if her ' dream' wedding or was the whole lot scrounged and begged for? I'm embarrassed for her tbh...all that money and she's dressed her best mates and her sister in cheap nasty polyester courtsey of ITS ...where is her dignity/ integrity!

I'd rather work 24hours a day for a year and pay for everything myself so my wedding is meaningful, than go on the beg for freebies they way she has...

Reactions: 11
Omg my first thought when I saw the dresses was that they looked a bit cheap and was surprised given the money she must have but that makes complete sense now!

ITS are advertising 80% off so I've had a nose to see if it really is, I'm not very good at maths so don't know if it is or not 😂 but anyway what the duck is this!?! Wonder who's feet are these? The extra toe, growth squishing out from the bottom whatever it is, is making me uncomfortable but I suppose can't be helped however the patchy false tan is unforgivable, very professional Adam, ffs

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
ITS are advertising 80% off so I've had a nose to see if it really is, I'm not very good at maths so don't know if it is or not 😂 but anyway what the duck is this!?! Wonder who's feet are these? The extra toe, growth squishing out from the bottom whatever it is, is making me uncomfortable but I suppose can't be helped however the patchy false tan is unforgivable, very professional Adam, ffs
What the actual… 🤢

Reactions: 2
To be honest, I hoped it would be Ash that was finishing. I was watching the ITS stories and she kept using the C word. I’m not offended at all but I was embarrassed because I was sitting next to younger ears who heard it. I’m always surprised when a brand puts out stories with such harsh swearing in it

Reactions: 7
To be honest, I hoped it would be Ash that was finishing. I was watching the ITS stories and she kept using the C word. I’m not offended at all but I was embarrassed because I was sitting next to younger ears who heard it. I’m always surprised when a brand puts out stories with such harsh swearing in it
She's flavour of the month...she won't last ! Her frantic fake over excitement when she's showing off the polyester tatt when we can all see its badly fitting and cheap!

I wonder how he justifys to himself all the lies these women tell in order to flog this awful fast fashion. Charlotte Dawson is hilarious...she loves everything she flogs for ITS but wouldn't be seen dead in any of it in public. Jess Millichamp is another, he's cashed in on the fat£ producing some absolute horror garish polyester shite that does nothing for plus size women. Jess hates her collections and it shows.

She's flavour of the month...she won't last ! Her frantic fake over excitement when she's showing off the polyester tatt when we can all see its badly fitting and cheap!

I wonder how he justifys to himself all the lies these women tell in order to flog this awful fast fashion. Charlotte Dawson is hilarious...she loves everything she flogs for ITS but wouldn't be seen dead in any of it in public. Jess Millichamp is another, he's cashed in on the fat£ producing some absolute horror garish polyester shite that does nothing for plus size women. Jess hates her collections and it shows.
I bet Adam gets loads of messages about Ash. While her collections were selling out, he’ll ignore it and just see the pound signs but her last collection definitely didn’t sell as well and frankly she isn’t the same person as she was when she first started doing try ons for ITS. She’s become quite unbearable and up her own arse and hopefully she’s sealing her own fate. She can constantly churn out old Jac Jossa collections but I can’t see her lasting like JJ has. As for Jess, ITS treat her like tit but she’s a total sell out so I have zero sympathy for her and less said about Charlotte Dawson the better 😂 another one who he thought cos she’d got over 1 million followers on Insta would do well and none of her collections have sold particularly well. There’s too many collabs and too many drops and basically the clothing is overpriced cheap tat 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Another collection from the overbearing smug Perrie drops on Sunday. Bragging about how it’s her best one yet again 🙄 For such a top fashionista/influencer, I’m surprised she’s put the stories up showcasing the blazer. They show just how poorly it has been made. The state of the hem is shocking. ITS will probably be trying to flog this for a minimum of £50 as well 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Another collection from the overbearing smug Perrie drops on Sunday. Bragging about how it’s her best one yet again 🙄 For such a top fashionista/influencer, I’m surprised she’s put the stories up showcasing the blazer. They show just how poorly it has been made. The state of the hem is shocking. ITS will probably be trying to flog this for a minimum of £50 as well 🙄
Is this the girl who's collection is going to be at the arndale shop?

Reactions: 1
Looks like Vickaboo is their next new collab. Another ‘influencer/tik tokker’ like Ash 🤦🏻‍♀️ and another collab who isn’t above a size 12. Basically out of near on 20 collabs only 2 of them are deemed as plus size. Adam I know you read here. When you said ITS were size inclusive did you mean sizes 4-16 then?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.