Adam Frisby & In The Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was he not there? Finally he has some taste, he probably didn't want to catch anything at her wedding, we know how unclean she is
I don't know really, I'm assuming not as he likes to brag so I think if he was there he would have dropped some hints about it & made it clear he was going. He bragged about going to Dame Deborahs funeral so he definitely would mention going to the solomon-swash wedding

Reactions: 4
Well he missed an opportunity there, we all know how he loves to cash in at every opportunity...he could've made some pickle t-shirts with I love you to the moon and back scrawled across them...maybe its just funerals he likes to peddle his wears ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't know really, I'm assuming not as he likes to brag so I think if he was there he would have dropped some hints about it & made it clear he was going. He bragged about going to Dame Deborahs funeral so he definitely would mention going to the solomon-swash wedding
He was definitely in Ibiza last Monday but not sure when he went. Like you I’m sure if he’d been to the wedding, he’d have bragged about it but maybe after reading here about their ‘performance’ at the funeral, he thought he’d keep his mouth shut. I just have a feeling he was there. Can’t believe she would have invited Greedy but not Adam and if he was invited, he’d definitely go. Well unless he was already in Ibiza. He kept Ibiza quiet (unlike him) so maybe he kept the wedding quiet as well. I’m sure at some stage if he went he’ll do a post about it once SS has given permission 😂

Reactions: 2
Looks like they are opening a store or a pop up. I wonder if it will be in the arndale (looked like the arndale to me) or TC? I assume it will be local.

Looks like they are opening a store or a pop up. I wonder if it will be in the arndale (looked like the arndale to me) or TC? I assume it will be local.
I was there yesterday and there was work going on in the shop between Sockshop and the perfume shop which is across from HC so I think you’re right 😊

Reactions: 1
I think he's going to have a collab with some of the lionesses.

• Sick
Bingo for you 🥳😂 Pop up shop Manchester Arndale next weekend 10-6 Sat & Sun.

Only problem being Adam and his size inclusive range is doing an ITS x Perrie Sian pop up shop. Who’s range only suits size 6-10 beanpoles.

Shame really, as I could have imagined even one more person such as LadBabyMum who’s had a new range drop tonight would have offered more of the inclusivity he brags about so often

Only problem being Adam and his size inclusive range is doing an ITS x Perrie Sian pop up shop. Who’s range only suits size 6-10 beanpoles.

Shame really, as I could have imagined even one more person such as LadBabyMum who’s had a new range drop tonight would have offered more of the inclusivity he brags about so often
I’ve just said on Perries Thread I’m surprised they’ve got enough stock to use just her, considering she’s always saying all her collections have sold out 🤭 they’ll make sure they have bigger sizes in for this cos he knows he’ll get called out otherwise 🤷🏻‍♀️

Ha, ha, I hope it fails spectacularly 😂

Are they brainless, who the hell plans a pop up shop and doesn’t check status of public transport. How has this brand got where it has, not with him in charge that’s for sure!

I think he's going to have a collab with some of the lionesses.
Paige from Love Island first. She’s started following Adam & Jamie today and Jamie has started following her (Adam was already) So yet another size 8/10 collab for the brand that keeps going on about size inclusivity 🙄

Paige from Love Island first. She’s started following Adam & Jamie today and Jamie has started following her (Adam was already) So yet another size 8/10 collab for the brand that keeps going on about size inclusivity 🙄
With LI using Ebay and promoting pre-loved (or whatever it was) as their sponsors due to pressure not to use a fast fashion company this year, they should all have had LI contracts specifying they couldn't get in bed with a fast fashion brand for x amount of months on leaving the Villa. They 'ban' them from appearing on other reality shows for so many months. Maybe stop ITS, Boohoo, PLT, etc. churning out extra sweatshop fast fashion if they cannot get access immediately.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
With LI using Ebay and promoting pre-loved (or whatever it was) as their sponsors due to pressure not to use a fast fashion company this year, they should all have had LI contracts specifying they couldn't get in bed with a fast fashion brand for x amount of months on leaving the Villa. They 'ban' them from appearing on other reality shows for so many months. Maybe stop ITS, Boohoo, PLT, etc. churning out extra sweatshop fast fashion if they cannot get access immediately.
I totally agree. I’m surprised ITS bother with Love Island contestants anyway. Apart from Dani Dyer (who left then went back for maternity) not one of their LI collabs has had any long lasting relationship with the brand. Typical Adam always jumps on the nearest bandwagon. I think they only go for LI girls to stop PLT, ASOS, etc.. getting there first. I bet he still cries over not getting Molly Mae 🤭

Reactions: 5
ITS is nowhere near asos in my opinion… In the style won’t last much longer I think. Cheap tat

Is he taking the piss? Good quality and fit but not cheap and cheerful. So more crap at inflated prices 🤦🏻‍♀️ and as usual he is using his favourite word ‘inclusive’ when we all know ITS are anything but inclusive 🙄
What a horrible man he is ...and just proved once again he's fat phobic with that unnecessary and not funny comment. Absolutely nothing wrong with wearing an XL

Reactions: 6
What a horrible man he is ...and just proved once again he's fat phobic with that unnecessary and not funny comment. Absolutely nothing wrong with wearing an XL
I still can’t forget him implying Jac Jossa was a plus size when she started there because she was a size 10/12 at the time. Funny how all his recent collabs are under a size 8.

Reactions: 4
Oh the irony of him slagging off his competition ! This from the man that churns out daily over priced cheap tatt..mass produced, poor quality polyester = ITS !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.