Adam Frisby & In The Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sat here right now in an in the style Gemma Collins top. I can honestly say I’ve been given better quality T-shirt’s for free on bar crawls in magaluf 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I ordered some of the GC t shirts and sent them back the quality was soo tit! They were only going to be round the house t shirts anyway but still, you get better from primark for half the price!

Reactions: 3
Years ago I ordered a billie faiers dress, it literally ripped in two as I buttoned it’s up. I tried to return and got ignored. So I started in social media and got blocked by their insta and Twitter. So professional.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
So glad there is a thread! Ordered a matching mum and daughter top and then lockdown happened, was meant to collect from Asda and tried to change delivery. Heard nothing at all and then a month later I got half a refund. He can’t wait for the next crisis going on too make a profit even if he does donate some to charity. Moron

Reactions: 2
I am so happy there's a thread on this. I have thought for a while how infuriating and wrong it is that In The Style capitalise off of every tragedy going - Caroline Flack's death, the Manchester attack, George Floyd's death.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I am so happy there's a thread on this. I have thought for a while how infuriating and wrong it is that In The Style capitalise off of every tragedy going - Caroline Flack's death, the Manchester attack, George Floyd's death.
The George Floyd t-shirt backfired BADLY. Adam got annihilated on Twitter and Insta. I’d like to think it taught him a lesson but I guess we’ll have to wait for the next big thing to happen before we find out 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
The George Floyd T-shirt’s were a very bad call. But the be kind T-shirt’s did raise a lot of money for mind charity il give him that

I must have missed the George Floyd stuff, what did they say?
They brought out a t-shirt that said something like “We Stand With You”. I think the idea was to show solidarity with the black community but by using those words, the implication is that the t-shirt can only be bought by non-black people 🤷🏻‍♀️

Twitter and Instagram were up in arms saying this is a t-shirt designed by white people, for white people, and calling Adam out for his bandwagon jumping. Which then put a spotlight on ITS and the influencers they work/collaborate with, who are all white women (I think - correct me if I’m wrong).

The whole thing was a PR car crash, they discontinued the t-shirt and Adam had to issue a number of grovelling apologies for it. All seems to have been swept under the carpet now though 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Do they ever NOT have a sale on??

Shows the crap quality of their clothes, when they’re constantly releasing them and then putting them into the sale a few days later.

I Saw It First is the same, everything’s always 50% off - dresses down from £40 to £20 when it’s not even worth £5 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They brought out a t-shirt that said something like “We Stand With You”. I think the idea was to show solidarity with the black community but by using those words, the implication is that the t-shirt can only be bought by non-black people 🤷🏻‍♀️

Twitter and Instagram were up in arms saying this is a t-shirt designed by white people, for white people, and calling Adam out for his bandwagon jumping. Which then put a spotlight on ITS and the influencers they work/collaborate with, who are all white women (I think - correct me if I’m wrong).

The whole thing was a PR car crash, they discontinued the t-shirt and Adam had to issue a number of grovelling apologies for it. All seems to have been swept under the carpet now though 🙄
Interesting. Have they ever done a collection with anyone that isn’t white?

I’ve just had a flick through the highlights on the ITS Instagram and they’re all slim, long haired, white or white passing girls. Not inclusive at all.

Reactions: 5
omg hate this brand so much! First bought a see through mesh beach dress that was kim kardashian inspired and had been worn by Olivia in love island the Chris/kem year, which was fine actually but most recently bought a few loungewear sets when we first locked down. The tops and bottoms didn’t match in colour, the items were bobbled like they’d been worn and came in plastic but no swing tags. Sent the items back (at my cost, £11) contacted customer service about 4 times and was ignored, then continued to email/attempt webchat once a week for 6 weeks before I got a response and my money back; will NEVER buy from them again-crap quality, sleazy sales tactics and crap service

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Do they ever NOT have a sale on??

Shows the crap quality of their clothes, when they’re constantly releasing them and then putting them into the sale a few days later.

I Saw It First is the same, everything’s always 50% off - dresses down from £40 to £20 when it’s not even worth £5 😂
I've never bought from them but I find it annoying that they release a brand new collection, advertise it to death about how you need to be quick because it'll sell out etc. Then they'll wait a couple of days and have a discount code available. It's not even worth returning and re-buying it because they charge for delivery and returns. Like they released new collections last week or whenever and now everything is 50% off across the site. I'd be pissed if I was persuaded to buy it all full price because I was worried it would sell out only for ITS to say "grab it now at half price" a few days after.

Reactions: 8
Total begging post today to get into that restaurant! 🙄 why not just message the restaurant direct

Reactions: 5
Or ring and try and make a booking.. tagging them on the story to try and get them to give them a table.. probably hoping for freebie dinner too!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.