Adam Frisby & In The Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t a girl from Made in Chelsea one of the main girls for a while (Binky I think her name is). Is she still?

Reactions: 5
Wasn’t a girl from Made in Chelsea one of the main girls for a while (Binky I think her name is). Is she still?
Yeah she was but I’ve not seen him mention her at all in ages or her mention them so maybe she realised it was all cheap tit and got away lol

Reactions: 3
Ooooh? What was the controversy? I know he’s commented saying they won’t do a plus size range yet because ‘they want to get it right’ but personally don’t feel that’s a reasonable reason when there’s a new ‘influencer edit’ every week 🙄
I tried to look for it but all the tweets must have been deleted however these two allude to it.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Does anyone know which ranges have sold the best and which the worst? Just wondering which celebrities sell the most.

• Heart
Can some explain who Adam is? He seems really close with Charlotte. Was he on GS?

just flicking through his ig, I don’t think it’s a good idea to be so close with Charlotte, someone he employs. Could turn sour.

also absolutely no love for Jac Jossa on his insta at all compared to Billie and Charlotte

Reactions: 2
Can some explain who Adam is? He seems really close with Charlotte. Was he on GS?

just flicking through his ig, I don’t think it’s a good idea to be so close with Charlotte, someone he employs. Could turn sour.

also absolutely no love for Jac Jossa on his insta at all compared to Billie and Charlotte
He’s just a guy that started a fast fashion label and sent a few dresses to Charlotte at the start, they became friends and here we are.

Reactions: 10
If I ever bought anything from there it would be a very sad day indeed. I bought a top from nastygal once and still feel ashamed about that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can understand people not liking him as he came across quite rude and obnoxious on the documentary, he always seemed quite rude with Jamie and him being the boss etc. However I think when you look on their Instagram Jamie is the more domineering one when it comes to home life and relationship.

I think for people to call them out as fat shaming and not liking plus size is a bit ridiculous, he said in the documentary his aim was to make fashion accessible for all sizes and that was a big motivator for him. Also coming from a plus size girl I think the fact the majority of their clothing caters up to a size 24 is brilliant. I’m an 18/20 and aside from boohoo I find it difficult to find nice clothes online. PLT and missguided do the occasional plus size but it’s always absolutely awful compared to the main clothing ranges.
Grace victory jumping on him for ‘fat shaming’ I wouldn’t expect anything less from her 🙄 if she’s not approached for anything plus size she’s very bitter, but I don’t actually know the reasoning for why she’s calling him out as I can’t stand to read anything she writes. Plus they seem to work with a lot of reality stars and in the grand scheme of things their isn’t many plus size girls in that part of the industry aside from Gemma Collins which I’m sure they probably would have approached if she didn’t have her own clothing line.

Reactions: 14
i think saffron barker and jac jossa have done the best recently
LornaLuxe’s collection broke their record on their documentary but that was a while ago so Saffron and Jac probs have overtaken

Remember so sue me had a range with them, that was very random

It all started with Lauren Pope but doesn’t look like she has anything to do with them now

LornaLuxe’s collection broke their record on their documentary but that was a while ago so Saffron and Jac probs have overtaken
I saw her on the show. I am surprised they haven’t done another collection with her tho as she seems more credible than a lot of the “celebrities” they use.

• Haha
Just randomly came across this thread!
I did a fashion course at university and a girl on my course did work experience at the ITS office in Manchester. She only lasted two weeks, said it was absolutely awful and most of the staff are bullies:sick:

Reactions: 13
Just randomly came across this thread!
I did a fashion course at university and a girl on my course did work experience at the ITS office in Manchester. She only lasted two weeks, said it was absolutely awful and most of the staff are bullies:sick:
Wouldn’t be surprised, it’s very sad. Working in fashion is brutal, low paying and full of bullies. From personal experience but not at ITS.

Reactions: 9
I actually quite like him. However the photo he put up of jac Jossa showing her curves I thought was out of order. If he’s going to do this he needs to do it for all the girls .... as even the girls that are a smaller size than jac can also pull similar poses. It’s like she’s the “token” big girl so feel like their singling her out and she’s not even big. If I looked like that in that photo I would be running round naked happy 😂

Reactions: 11
It is like he thinks Jac is plus size. They need to get more celebrities on board that have normal figures.

Reactions: 15
I can't stick this guy. He makes money out of the latest world crisis or celebrity death by printing t-shirts, and signs as many reality show winners as he can to promote his latest shite clothes.

Reactions: 10
I hate myself for it but I really liked that white/blue dress from the Lorna Luxe collection but I’ve just looked on the site ... as if it’s £50 and why does it look so shite on the model 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ I think I’ll pass!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
If anyone wants to know about the real Lorna Luxe look at the tattle thread! She uses filters and lives in a 2 bed flat all fake lies with that one

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.