Adam Frisby & In The Style #2 Awful celeb, awful clothes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The InTheStyle clothes are piss poor quality tat! I actually don't mind Adams stories wtc but maybe he is a tyrant behind the scenes

Imagine trying to get some half wit from America to model their polyester shite 🤣 they must need to seriously throw some money to get them to do so…

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why are they pretty much all skinny jeans? if he’s trying to emulate Zara, surely he’s missed the mark there?

Why are they pretty much all skinny jeans? if he’s trying to emulate Zara, surely he’s missed the mark there?
Skinnies are so last year apparently anyway. I was waiting for some high waisted proper jeans. My size 12 legs look like sausage meat shoved in, in skinnies.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is his skin really that bad to warrant the sheer hell that procedure looks 🫣😱

Reactions: 6
It’s not Halloween yet mate 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Joking aside as a lifelong sufferer or skin issues/allergies I just cannot understand his need for perfection. I’d love skin like his! Yes we all have our flaws and things what annoy us that in reality no one else really notices but bleeping hell, I can’t help but feel this search for a cure to what most of us would see as a minor issue sorted with a bit of moisturiser is beyond extreme.

As an owner of a brand that supposedly promotes body positivity, he doesn’t do well at accepting his own and I can’t help but think this is just the beginning

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s not Halloween yet mate 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Joking aside as a lifelong sufferer or skin issues/allergies I just cannot understand his need for perfection. I’d love skin like his! Yes we all have our flaws and things what annoy us that in reality no one else really notices but bleeping hell, I can’t help but feel this search for a cure to what most of us would see as a minor issue sorted with a bit of moisturiser is beyond extreme.

As an owner of a brand that supposedly promotes body positivity, he doesn’t do well at accepting his own and I can’t help but think this is just the beginning
What a piss poor excuse of a man. Clearly not getting enough attention from his wet lettuce boyfriend so needs attention from strangers online. How embarrassing!

Reactions: 5
What a piss poor excuse of a man. Clearly not getting enough attention from his wet lettuce boyfriend so needs attention from strangers online. How embarrassing!
The pair of them creep me out. I dont know which one is worse. The dick head boyfriend farting about or Adam.

Reactions: 7
I'm not sure if he's said exactly what he's had done but some sort of chemical face peel to sort his 'skin condition' he had said he had. He developed some tiny unnoticeable bumps under the skin on his forehead & had tried everything and it was affecting his confidence.
He originally said they were going to America for work but has had this done and there's been no more mention of work meetings so makes me think he went for this procedure & wasn't expecting his face to look like that after or that there would be so much recovery. Meanwhile Jamie is still pratting about spending 100's (1000's?) while he is stuck inside.
I know this is bitchy & I hope karma doesn't get me but it will make me laugh if he's gone through all this, spent all that money & it doesn't make any difference 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I get that realistically it's no different to a boob job etc and that something small to me can be a major hang up to someone else but this just seems so extreme. I've never even noticed his skin, it's his bad attitude that stands out.

Reactions: 9
All that pain and money and it's not even going to sort the issue 🫣 I could understand if he had a really horrendous issue to help it slightly but jeez. Between this and the constant diets, he's really not someone who should be running a brand based on body positivity

Reactions: 10
Struggling to see what was wrong with his skin?! I feel like if the Death Becomes Her potion existed he’d be first in the queue!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Somebody at ITS needs to have a word with the collab with a collection coming out today - Georgia someone? and tell her her method of selling clothes is tit. On numerous items she’s said ‘if you can’t get your size, you can just either size up or down’ 🤯 So basically if you’re say a size 14, she’s saying the 12 or 16 will fit you fine 🤦🏻‍♀️ good luck selling that collection if people have watched her try on haul. What’s even worse is this lady in particular spends her life doing clothing reels on the gram

Reactions: 1
He'd be better off making 'one size fits all' nobody knows what size to actually buy but then he makes money off the people that have to pay for returns

Reactions: 2