Adam Frisby & In The Style #2 Awful celeb, awful clothes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone care about Adam’s scabby face? God forbid he presents as anything less than perfect. Vacuous twit.

Reactions: 1
Surely he can afford to go and see a dermatologist or someone that could help instead of a load of huns on insta

Reactions: 3
Why is he keep banging on about leggings? The ones in the new fits range, the ones in Billie range are both the best ever, they both can't be the best unless they are the same from a job lot. Leggings are leggings duck off, hope since they're late for thier dinner reservation they don't let them in

He continually bangs on about size inclusivity so why are ITS size ranges getting smaller? Billies new collection only goes up to a size 20 and everything in an 18 or 20 is sold out or limited stock. So it really only went up to a size 16, they hardly had any stock available to start with in the 18 and 20 or the bigger sizes are more popular.

Reactions: 2
When he said they’d not posted anything and then said he was going to post I was half expecting a queen tribute t shirt but instead just jac jossa going on about leggings! 🙄

Reactions: 3
When he said they’d not posted anything and then said he was going to post I was half expecting a queen tribute t shirt but instead just jac jossa going on about leggings! 🙄
Same here, maybe he'll do a King Charles t-shirt instead

Here we go. Blowing his own trumpet yet again 😴 So this drop is the most inclusive denim drop in the whole industry is it? Yeh until it goes on sale and conveniently anything above a size 20 will be limited stock or unavailable 🤦🏻‍♀️
The earlier samples they rejected on quality grounds must have been absolutely shocking given the rest of the stuff that passes their quality checks! It's not exactly a high bar...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Most that work for in the style or have worked there before say he is a bully and everyone leaves cos know-one will work for him. That stuff on instagram is crap. He’s a twit and Stan of reality TV

Reactions: 6
Most that work for in the style or have worked there before say he is a bully and everyone leaves cos know-one will work for him. That stuff on instagram is crap. He’s a twit and Stan of reality TV
If I remember rightly, he didn’t come across very well on the tv programme they did. He has got a real air of arrogance about him and let’s be honest he takes the piss out of Jamie and speaks down to him constantly.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone screenshot what he wrote about the Holly and Phil queue jumping situation? I saw he wrote a whole page but when I went back to it he has deleted it? X

Oh look Stacey’s got a new range coming out and he’s already blowing smoke up her arse 🤢 Wonder how many times he’ll share her collection in the next couple of days. He doesn’t bother with the other collabs anymore but he always jumps on Staceys collections. Not good for staff morale for the boss to blatantly have a favourite 😂😂😂

Attachments

Yet another new collab announced today. Another size 8 influencer by the look of it and her collection only goes up to a size 20 (so really a 16) Adam we know you read here so stopping banging on about ITS being the only size inclusive brand when your collabs are getting smaller in size and so are the size ranges in your collections 🙄

Reactions: 4
I wondernif he's planning to launch ITS in America or he's trying to get a collab with someone from over there. I doubt he'll get a Kardashian like boohoo did.