Adam Frisby & In The Style #2 Awful celeb, awful clothes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How crass, nobody needed to see him stood there in Dubai on there umpteenth holiday of the year bragging about £650,000 in sales.
He’s got no self awareness has he? Smug and bragging makes him very unlikeable. I can imagine a lot of his customers can’t afford some of his overpriced tat so for him to say how much he’s made is in bad taste.

Reactions: 3
He’s got no self awareness has he? Smug and bragging makes him very unlikeable. I can imagine a lot of his customers can’t afford some of his overpriced tat so for him to say how much he’s made is in bad taste.
That’s why him and Perrie get on so well. He’s the male version of her 😂 It’s like when he bought a car and a house for family members, he put it all over the gram. Totally classless. Why do strangers need to know that. If you put things like that on social media, it’s purely for attention and for people to tell you how wonderful you are 🤢 As others have said, the whole Dubai trip has basically been one big look at us and the money we’re spending.

Reactions: 2
He might have sold £650,000 but this isn’t the success he’s saying it is.
They have well over ordered - nothing has sold out and there’s only a handful of items that have sold out of certain sizes
Give it a couple of weeks and everything will be reduced - she said she’s got more collections coming out soon and they’re gonna have to shift all this stock that hasn’t sold g

Reactions: 5
He might have sold £650,000 but this isn’t the success he’s saying it is.
They have well over ordered - nothing has sold out and there’s only a handful of items that have sold out of certain sizes
Give it a couple of weeks and everything will be reduced - she said she’s got more collections coming out soon and they’re gonna have to shift all this stock that hasn’t sold g
Plus the amount of returns they’ll get when people realise just how cheap and nasty it is, when they’ve got their actual hands on it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
He really is a passive aggressive twit. If he feels so guilty posting certain things, why does he do it then? He only posts about materialistic things ie first class travel, holidays, huge purchases he’s made for himself/family, so if that’s all he’s got going on in his life, that says it all really. It’s like this huge giveaway to Dubai. For the amount they’ve just spent out there on one ITS launch, them adding an extra couple of days to a freebie and some spending money is pocket change to him, but he carries on like he’s the most appreciative humbliest guy out there 🤢

Attachments

Reactions: 4
He really is a passive aggressive twit. If he feels so guilty posting certain things, why does he do it then? He only posts about materialistic things ie first class travel, holidays, huge purchases he’s made for himself/family, so if that’s all he’s got going on in his life, that says it all really. It’s like this huge giveaway to Dubai. For the amount they’ve just spent out there on one ITS launch, them adding an extra couple of days to a freebie and some spending money is pocket change to him, but he carries on like he’s the most appreciative humbliest guy out there 🤢
I watched him on the Emily Atack documentary and straight away found him unlikeable. I go away a lot on holiday but most of the time people won’t know about it because I’m mindful some won’t be in the same position. If he doesn’t want criticism he shouldn’t show off like he does.

I watched him on the Emily Atack documentary and straight away found him unlikeable. I go away a lot on holiday but most of the time people won’t know about it because I’m mindful some won’t be in the same position. If he doesn’t want criticism he shouldn’t show off like he does.
I believe BBC did a documentary on bts at ITS once and apparently he didn’t come across very well on that either. Most people that make their own money are normally more appreciative and humble. He is just a smug, look at me, braggy, materialistic hole and that’s me being polite 😂

For a brand that continually bleats on about size inclusivity, why is their latest collab collection only going up to a size 20? and if they are advertising it as that, it normally means they’ll actually be nothing available above a size 16. I don’t know how they continually get away with the false advertising regarding their size ranges

Attachments

Reactions: 1