Actually Honest - skincare and makeup reviews #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve used it and it’s nice, but nowhere near as good as Ole Henriksen pout preserve. It’s honestly the best lip balm I’ve ever used (and I’ve tried them all - from cheapos to By Terry and La Mer!). The strawberry one has a lovely tint.
It's good old Carmex for me, the proper classic one in the little pot. I'm addicted to the stuff, it's definitely the best out of the cheapo lip balms, I haven't tried all the top end brands

Reactions: 3
I’ve used it and it’s nice, but nowhere near as good as Ole Henriksen pout preserve. It’s honestly the best lip balm I’ve ever used (and I’ve tried them all - from cheapos to By Terry and La Mer!). The strawberry one has a lovely tint.
ffs *adds Ole Henriksen pout preserve to payday treat list when I wasn’t even looking or needing a lip product but has fomo 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has anyone tried the L’occitane Shea lip balm?
I've used their hand and foot cream for years so I thought the lip balm would be as good. It wasn't, it didn't really add any moisture. I have heard that the tin of shea butter does a better job but I haven't got round to trying that yet

Reactions: 1
Hi everyone I'm looking for a cellulite cream. I usually get clairins body skulpt and find it good but looking for alternatives thank you

It's good old Carmex for me, the proper classic one in the little pot. I'm addicted to the stuff, it's definitely the best out of the cheapo lip balms, I haven't tried all the top end brands
I agree 100percent! I’ve bought other lip balms but a good lip liner (I use catrice) and carmex and my lips are looking ready for day/ night

Reactions: 1
Can anyone recommend a good face tan mist? I bought a Bondi Sands one today and it's terrible.

Can anyone recommend a good quality eyeshadow palette please? Looking to buy for a friend who usually wears neutrals or smokey colours. Shes really in to her make up but is on a tight budget and her palettes are old so I wanted to treat her to a nice one for her birthday but I don’t know where to start because I only ever use the same 3/4 eyeshadow colours 😅 Budget up to £100.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can anyone recommend a good quality eyeshadow palette please? Looking to buy for a friend who usually wears neutrals or smokey colours. Shes really in to her make up but is on a tight budget and her palettes are old so I wanted to treat her to a nice one for her birthday but I don’t know where to start because I only ever use the same 3/4 eyeshadow colours 😅 Budget up to £100.
I have no recommendation but what a lovely friend you are 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Make Up By Mario ethereal eyes palette or Natasha Denona I need a nude palette.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Another vote for Natasha Denona I need a nude palette. You are a fab friend ❤

• Heart
Make Up By Mario ethereal eyes palette or Natasha Denona I need a nude palette.
Another vote for Natasha Denona I need a nude palette. You are a fab friend ❤
Thank you, the I need a nude palette looks perfect for the looks she usually goes for. Any rec’s for products to pair with it? I know she’s ok for brushes and they can be quite personal when you find favourites anyway, but maybe a good quality highlighter or something? I’m so clueless so no idea what I’m looking for but she really deserves a treat this birthday.

Reactions: 2
Thank you, the I need a nude palette looks perfect for the looks she usually goes for. Any rec’s for products to pair with it? I know she’s ok for brushes and they can be quite personal when you find favourites anyway, but maybe a good quality highlighter or something? I’m so clueless so no idea what I’m looking for but she really deserves a treat this birthday.
My favourite highlighter is Lisa Eldrige's. It's glowy but not glittery

• Heart
Jeffree star the ‘ orgy’ pallet - worthy of every pound , it’s huge , super pigmented and will last forever ! Also , as above , what a lovely friend you are 💜
---
Can anyone recommend a good face tan mist? I bought a Bondi Sands one today and it's terrible.
Annoyingly spenny but tan luxe can’t be matched - just remember to scrub your hands after!

• Heart
Bought the new Pillow Talk Plumping Gloss from CT. I truly just think it is suuuuuch a universally flattering colour I don’t know how they’ve done it.