Actresses and Actors you can’t stand for no reason

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jameela Jamil.
Emma Watson.
Jennifer Lawrence.

Channing Tattum.
Ryan Reynolds.
Matt Damon.

Reactions: 7
jameela attacking that poor person for harmlessly commenting to her was vile, she preaches mental health but does it by bullying and degrading people

Reactions: 8
If Anna Kendrick crashed into your car going 80 down the motorway, her teeth would pop her airbag. She could eat an apple from a mile away with those horse teeth. Her voice is horrible and her face gives me the rage
Properly wheeze laughing at this, I can't stop.

Anna Kendrick, Jennifer Lawrence, SJP, Lea Michele. I'm sure there will be more.

Reactions: 7
Anna Paquin - I won't watch X-Men because of her.
Amy Schumer - Not funny.
Adam Sandler - I saw a trailer for Hubie Halloween and the way he plays the character makes me EXTREMELY uncomfortable.

Reactions: 6
Miranda Hart
Michelle Dockery
Keith Barron - a massive (deceased) ham
Keira Knightly
Timothy West
John Altman (Nick Cotton)

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Jameela Jamil.
Emma Watson.
Jennifer Lawrence.

Channing Tattum.
Ryan Reynolds.
Matt Damon.
Yes yes yes to Matt damon or demon as he's called in our house!! I can't believe your the only one who has mentioned him so far...
I thought it was so blindingly obvious..
Its just something along the lines of too much self love and he rates himself as a kind of intellectual all american boy next door.We are all supposed to swoon at his rippled torso and admire his home spun wisdom..and earthy matter of factness.
He is imo always playing himself looks constipated not deep! It doesn't matter how furrowed your brow mister! I'm convinced he just goes through the motions and never a ripple of emotion does he show about anything ever...for me the definition of boring.

Leo di caprio
Smarmy weasel face..sorry..plus his constant association with ever younger women..creep

Pete davidson
Wtf how does he have a career? As funny as having piles..

Rita ora
Controversial choice yes but again her smugness kills anything attractive about her.
I believe she thinks she is the sexiest most beautiful women ever which is great if you dig off the scale narcisissts (i don't).
Plus behind the scenes so many have slated her for being a witch (not difficult to believe)
Just pass her a mirror someone quick it will keep her enchanted for hours...

like others have said thats it for now...

Sorry but i just remembered...

Ben affleck
i don't know why he just reminds me of a rat?

Jennifer lopez
Come on people so so overrated (mediocre in everything) and again the self love is off the charts..

Mark wahlberg
I'm really surprised he hasn't been mentioned before...its the high pitched weasely voice for me he always looks as if he's about to complain about something..

Hugh grant
no explanation needed he should be persecuted for crimes commited against acting!

Emma thompson
immature luvie bore who really does believe she has the answers to the worlds problems
in other words tedious virtue signallar...zzz

Helen mirren
Yes great actress and foxy lady but she's been roped into the establishment now and just looks like an empty vessel (don't hate me Lol).

thats it..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
David Walliams. He gives me the creeps. I would not be surprised if any pervy stories came out about him.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Rosie Cavaliero. I don't know what it is about her, but I just can't stand her in anything. Almost ruined the second series of 'Unforgotten' for me.

Yes yes yes to Matt damon or demon as he's called in our house!! I can't believe your the only one who has mentioned him so far...
I thought it was so blindingly obvious..
Its just something along the lines of too much self love and he rates himself as a kind of intellectual all american boy next door.We are all supposed to swoon at his rippled torso and admire his home spun wisdom..and earthy matter of factness.
He is imo always playing himself looks constipated not deep! It doesn't matter how furrowed your brow mister! I'm convinced he just goes through the motions and never a ripple of emotion does he show about anything ever...for me the definition of boring.

Leo di caprio
Smarmy weasel face..sorry..plus his constant association with ever younger women..creep

Pete davidson
Wtf how does he have a career? As funny as having piles..

Rita ora
Controversial choice yes but again her smugness kills anything attractive about her.
I believe she thinks she is the sexiest most beautiful women ever which is great if you dig off the scale narcisissts (i don't).
Plus behind the scenes so many have slated her for being a witch (not difficult to believe)
Just pass her a mirror someone quick it will keep her enchanted for hours...

like others have said thats it for now...

Sorry but i just remembered...

Ben affleck
i don't know why he just reminds me of a rat?

Jennifer lopez
Come on people so so overrated (mediocre in everything) and again the self love is off the charts..

Mark wahlberg
I'm really surprised he hasn't been mentioned before...its the high pitched weasely voice for me he always looks as if he's about to complain about something..

Hugh grant
no explanation needed he should be persecuted for crimes commited against acting!

Emma thompson
immature luvie bore who really does believe she has the answers to the worlds problems
in other words tedious virtue signallar...zzz

Helen mirren
Yes great actress and foxy lady but she's been roped into the establishment now and just looks like an empty vessel (don't hate me Lol).

thats it..
Oh god I forgot about Marky Mark Wahlberg, such a creep. I can't remember what inter iew, or maybe on Graham he was saying that he won't allow his daughter to date at all or sth like that. And that crazy waking up at 3am to exercise routine, ygh.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Ryan Reynolds. He gives me creep vibes. Cannot stand those Marvel actors... all of them are shady i bet.

Oh god I forgot about Marky Mark Wahlberg, such a creep. I can't remember what inter iew, or maybe on Graham he was saying that he won't allow his daughter to date at all or sth like that. And that crazy waking up at 3am to exercise routine, ygh.

Didn't he murder someone? Lol

Reactions: 4
Emma Roberts - she comes across as so smug
Anne Hathaway - I just don't like her
Robert Pattinson - just no
Leslie Mann - plays the same screechy character in everything
Miles Teller
Josh Radnor

Reactions: 2
Tom Cruise
Jason Momoa - I really don't understand the attraction!
Jack Black
Anne Hathaway - Hated her since Les Mis with her stringy slevery crying singing 🤢
Rebel Wilson
Rami Malek - Gives me the creeps! I'll forever be furious he got the part of Freddie!!
Matthew Lillard
Owen Wilson - bog off with your crooked nose and sofa ads!!!!!
Olivia Coleman
Kristen Stewart
Eddie Redmayne - his clenching vocal chords in Les Mis fill me with rage!!!!
Jim Carrey
Amanda Mealing
Melissa Mccarthy
Maisie Williams
Richard E Grant
Danny Dyer

I could go on but I can't think of any more at the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Angelina Jolie
Megan Markle
Anne Hathaway
Halle Berry
Cate Blanchett
Kate Hudson
Charlize Theron

Ryan Reynolds
Leonardo DiCaprio
George Clooney
Sean Penn
Tom Cruise
Jude Law

Anybody else that takes themselves way too seriously, or thinks their 💩 don't stink

Ellen Page. Boring and preachy. Acts the same way in everything. I really want to watch the Umbrella Academy but then I saw that she was in it and it put me off.