Actors/Actresses who peaked too early

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could have been I didn't like it much haha. But even with the noms it didn't seem to boost her career to any greater heights I didn't think.
I agree with SR. She’s brilliant in Atonement but that’s about it, I don’t understand how she’s so successful but I did think she be further along now than she is.

Reactions: 2
Randomly thinking about Daniel Radcliffe- was if really that hard to get another role after Harry Potter?! I know he was in a couple of plays :)

Reactions: 1
Randomly thinking about Daniel Radcliffe- was if really that hard to get another role after Harry Potter?! I know he was in a couple of plays :)
He was in the lost city last year as the villain and the weird Al biopic. He tends to stick to more indie roles which don't get much attention.

Reactions: 1
He's been in a fair few movies since HP but most of them were tit, he was god awful in the lost city