Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Seven of Nine

She’s quitting being a influencer to be a SAHM, honestly not really that surprised she’s not willing to change her behaviour but also not willing to take any accountability or just take any criticism. More surprised Jarius is going to get a job and work
042B2905-D367-4149-A04A-0C8A7DD526DA.jpeg
BFE82EB9-9ABD-4799-AD6E-03C3AB1B365B.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 3

barryjones

VIP Member
God I used to follow her YEARS ago and just remembered her. What a shitshow. I can’t believe she’s so young. Poor little Rosie I feel so bad for that girl.
I see she has a patreon and charges people for content now but a few Twitter accounts post it and it’s so dull I’d be fuming if I paid for that. ‘What I eat in a day’. Riveting. Thought she’d sacked off social media? Lol

• Wow
Just checked out her instagram out of curiousity, interesting to see she's changed her entire vibe for the billionth time, and that Brin is still the golden child.
this was soooo me!! I wanted to be her, lol

lol are you joking? She's made so many videos explaining rosies heart condition and her surgeries. And she's also getting hate for posting those, as some haters say family blogging shouldn't be a thing and that she doesn't have a right to share rosies private problems like that. So whatever she posts she cant win...
This isn't a STAN ACACIA thread...why don't you go and defend her in the comment sections of her IG and YT? I am very sorry that you look up to such a garbage human being, please aim higher.

• Haha

jayne2240

VIP Member
She’s confirmed the breakup I noticed the other day. She seems to be getting a very mixed reception

Reactions: 2

xits_jjx

VIP Member
Is it livpixie?

edit: yep it is, going Off her comments anyway. She’s definitely got what Acacia is suddenly into. Acacia purple era incoming

Forgetmenot22

Who is Jairus' new girlfriend? Quite a few comments on her recent photos saying this new cottage core/outdoorsy aesthetic is copying her.

xits_jjx

VIP Member
Tbh Acacia has been called out for scamming a lot in the past. One time I remember is when she ran a depop scam and wasn’t shipping items people purchased, and she’s had controversy with her presets a few times. One time was when she promised they worked for anyone, any race and any need. But then when she sold them people began pointing out they only worked on white folk, as it was totally washing black people out and some making them basically orange.

Please read this Twitter thread, it’s old but a good summary of past behaviour, you’ll have a shock if you haven’t seen any of this before and thought she was fairly unproblematic chick.

• Wow

xits_jjx

VIP Member
This is her method always. Any time she gets caught out she apologises and then vanishes when she thinks everyone has forgotten about it. She did it when she got called out for racism, and she did it when she got exposed when she copy and pasted an apology that someone had sent to her to use because her first 2 apologies sucked. I don’t think there’s a genuine bone in her body. She needs to get a real job and a new hobby. You’d be even more surprised chick if you went through old Tumblr gossip pages dedicated to her

Never heard of her before today but a page that combines "mom life", a disabled child, ads for vibrators, naked selfies (of a girl who looks a good 10 years younger than 23) needs to go in a dumpster fire for the good of all humanity .

• Haha

xits_jjx

VIP Member
It genuinely does surprise me that more people aren’t aware of her ways given that she’s been so problematic over the years, but I suppose if you just find someone on Instagram with a pretty feed your first instinct isn’t to google them.
I hope this preset situation has opened up some people to her ways though.

xits_jjx

VIP Member
Where’s everyone finding this footage? I’m nosy and the acacia snark era was so fun

StrawberryBanana90

Chatty Member
This recent obsession with A Court of Thorns and Roses is too cringe. I understand enjoying a book but it's just become her personality.

xits_jjx

VIP Member
Probably talking about her Snark Reddit / Twitter Drama audience where she gets gossiped about. Tbh even back when she was on Tumblr there were blogs dedicated to outing her and her scammy ways, someone even did a full length post with evidence discussing how she mistreated her animals which she branded as hate. Surprised she’s back on social media so soon tbh.

Reactions: 1