Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sasbeep

VIP Member
To be fair I think it certainly runs in her family as her brother Keegan I think is autistic, she may or may not have a proper diagnosis but if she shares traits it's kinda valid (like the hyperfixations she gets)

Also v hard to form any opinion as to the kids ! If you look at Jairus' social media he doesn't post the kids either, I think it's a fairly common thing for some people who are online now - you get a lot of dark web pedos putting people's kids on there! e.g that one blonde 3 year old on tiktok was on there apparently
I don’t think it’s necessarily the fact that she doesn’t post them that means she doesn’t have them but she posts all the time, multiple times a day when she’s clearly not with them.
I agree with another PP and Jairus’s parents probably have them.

Reactions: 5

mappyhundayz

Could be that they only have one set of car seats and have to share them whilst co-parenting. She got herself in to a lot of debt so money could still be tight

gee13

VIP Member
She is such a car crash atm but I can't look away 🤣 everything she posts makes me cringe so hard.. she is def not ok and I worry for those kids if she does have them (I don't think she does tbh)

• Haha
I can’t remember where but I found a website or blog or something that talked about how she was an awful parent and quite abusive to the middle child, often left it on its own on the floor, would exclude it from photos etc. So much dirt on this girl I don’t know how this thread isn’t days long 😂
her threads on guru gossip and ytmd have totally dried up because people have lost interest... yes, she was and probably still is a neglectful parent, as Rosie the disabled middle child now at the age of 3 still can’t move, can’t eat normally (still tube fed by choice as she could eat normally if gotten used to it) she can’t talk, cannot sit up for long, cannot crawl or walk...she’s basically suffering while her parents get high and complain that their lives are so hard. They have NEVER worked a day in their lives, they stupidly decided to have 3 babies all at once and are already burnt out before the age of 25 lol
She still receives a lot of hate but she usually deletes those comments. Instead of diving into rosies medical condition and sharing her journey which I’m sure a lot of people would be interested in, her she hides her from the world because 1. She isn’t doing shit to help her, the bare minimum 2.the HATE is strong and people are calling her out 3. She’s far too lazy ...don’t like her and jarius. They are the biggest self righteous SJWs that you’ll ever come across. They are what’s wrong with today’s society...

• Angry

linnea

I gotta say I dig this new outdoorsy aesthetic, think it’s my favorite of all of her identities. Although she seems messy and unsure of whether she wants to be this indie hiking girl or a sexy, mirror-selfie girlie. I mean, if you’re gonna take on a new personality, at least be consistent

(I am saying all of this in jest ok)

bxiley

This thread is drying up but I’ve been loosely keeping tabs on Acacia for almost a decade now and after watching a deep dive video of her on youtube I’m back down the rabbit hole. I always gave her the benefit of the doubt during her tumblr days because I feel like a lot of the hate back then was from jealous one direction/5sos fans and I wasn’t that big a fan of them in my teen years. I also just wanted to look like her because as you all probably know she was literally the beauty standard lol.

When I found out she was pregnant with her firstborn I was shocked as she was so young & had always been in and out of relationships. But as time went on and she started expecting her second baby & got married I thought she’d matured and settled down for good.

However, the genuinely problematic things she did started to happen/come to light after she became a mother and it’s so clear that she wanted kids for family channel content & didn’t understand that she is responsible for raising human beings.

Despite neglecting her disabled child, the racism, the preset scam and now the video that got leaked of her leaving her children in a PUBLIC PARK so she could go into the woods and take selfies, even the petty controversies like the unnecessary bad airbnb review and the depop scam are so telling of her character.

I’ll let her off the hook for the drama surrounding her as a teenager because those are the prime years to make mistakes and learn from them. But the recent scandals are appalling and unjustifiable.

She should delete social media permanently and mean it when she announces it, not return in a few months time to promote her onlyfans when money’s getting dry.
Your comment made me look up the park incident, and I am lost for words. That is straight up neglect. Those poor children.

Reactions: 4

at-the-disco

Chatty Member
i followed her for a few years but have lost any interest in her now - completely unrelatable. idk how old she is but like 23? and shes got 3 young children, not the life i would've chosen for myself personally. jairus gives off weird vibes. honestly think they'll be broken up in like 5 years and it's a shame for the babies

xits_jjx

VIP Member
What a shame for those kids if that is the case though… I mean Brinley would be old enough to understand she’s been left

ophelia1990

VIP Member
She has gone big on the “I’m free and single” vibe on social media. Does she have all the kids? She says so but she also appears to have all the spare time in the world to post self indulgent lip sync videos and sharing screenshots of embarrassingly cringe texts between her and her friends.

lilamay

VIP Member
Nah I'm sorry she doesn't have them kids.. no way. I hope they're safe and well wherever they are.
Me too. I was always concerned about Rosie. I hope she's getting the care she needs now.
Acacia the 'professional selfie taker' seems totally self absorbed.

jayne2240

VIP Member
She has gone big on the “I’m free and single” vibe on social media. Does she have all the kids? She says so but she also appears to have all the spare time in the world to post self indulgent lip sync videos and sharing screenshots of embarrassingly cringe texts between her and her friends.
Don’t think we’ll ever know if she has them or not cause she claims she won’t be showing them anymore on social media - how long this lasts remains to be seen. I worry for Rosie though, I don’t think she was well cared for prior to all of this but I don’t see Acacia putting her first if she feels she’s been wronged and had to quit her lucrative career. I think for the past year that household has probably been a living hell, tbh.

Janedoe123

I can’t remember where but I found a website or blog or something that talked about how she was an awful parent and quite abusive to the middle child, often left it on its own on the floor, would exclude it from photos etc. So much dirt on this girl I don’t know how this thread isn’t days long 😂

I
Babe this is a trash thread and Brin has always been the golden child. Fairly obvious in the way she’s posted the most and how we see she gets treated. Acacia is the exact same age as me and I haven’t gone through nearly as many phases as that weirdo has. Make a rave thread for her. 😘
I HATE when braindead cac followers try to infiltrate these threads...brin is 100% the favourite, no doubt about it! Now calliope (fkn stupid name) is the second fave, cac has treated him better in his first few days of life than she’s ever treated Rosie.

Cac is one of those girls who changes her whole appearance, interests and personality based on what guy she is dating. You can clearly see it throughout her dating history, she also tries so hard to copy other original influencers and fails to credit them until someone calls her out. She is the most dull, unintelligent boring uninspired piece of shit person to ever walk this earth!! She’s gross and anyone who idolises her or defends her is a stupid idiot 😀

Reactions: 3