Acacia Clark/Kersey - Stay scamming.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought I'd start a thread on her. She's still pregnant - apparently will be induced in a few weeks.

Not sure if people who bought from her Depop account ever got their money back.

They barely post pictures of Luci. I know Jairus's family run a dog daycare or something, but they may as well just give her to another family.

Jairus still looks old.

Reactions: 1
I just found this thread and WOW what a blast from the past!

I remember when I was like 14 and wished I was Acacia like all my friends back in the Tumblr days šŸ¤£

Reactions: 9
i followed her for a few years but have lost any interest in her now - completely unrelatable. idk how old she is but like 23? and shes got 3 young children, not the life i would've chosen for myself personally. jairus gives off weird vibes. honestly think they'll be broken up in like 5 years and it's a shame for the babies

Reactions: 4
I canā€™t remember where but I found a website or blog or something that talked about how she was an awful parent and quite abusive to the middle child, often left it on its own on the floor, would exclude it from photos etc. So much dirt on this girl I donā€™t know how this thread isnā€™t days long šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
I canā€™t remember where but I found a website or blog or something that talked about how she was an awful parent and quite abusive to the middle child, often left it on its own on the floor, would exclude it from photos etc. So much dirt on this girl I donā€™t know how this thread isnā€™t days long šŸ˜‚
her threads on guru gossip and ytmd have totally dried up because people have lost interest... yes, she was and probably still is a neglectful parent, as Rosie the disabled middle child now at the age of 3 still canā€™t move, canā€™t eat normally (still tube fed by choice as she could eat normally if gotten used to it) she canā€™t talk, cannot sit up for long, cannot crawl or walk...sheā€™s basically suffering while her parents get high and complain that their lives are so hard. They have NEVER worked a day in their lives, they stupidly decided to have 3 babies all at once and are already burnt out before the age of 25 lol
She still receives a lot of hate but she usually deletes those comments. Instead of diving into rosies medical condition and sharing her journey which Iā€™m sure a lot of people would be interested in, her she hides her from the world because 1. She isnā€™t doing tit to help her, the bare minimum 2.the HATE is strong and people are calling her out 3. Sheā€™s far too lazy ...donā€™t like her and jarius. They are the biggest self righteous SJWs that youā€™ll ever come across. They are whatā€™s wrong with todayā€™s society...

• Angry
Reactions: 5
her threads on guru gossip and ytmd have totally dried up because people have lost interest... yes, she was and probably still is a neglectful parent, as Rosie the disabled middle child now at the age of 3 still canā€™t move, canā€™t eat normally (still tube fed by choice as she could eat normally if gotten used to it) she canā€™t talk, cannot sit up for long, cannot crawl or walk...sheā€™s basically suffering while her parents get high and complain that their lives are so hard. They have NEVER worked a day in their lives, they stupidly decided to have 3 babies all at once and are already burnt out before the age of 25 lol
She still receives a lot of hate but she usually deletes those comments. Instead of diving into rosies medical condition and sharing her journey which Iā€™m sure a lot of people would be interested in, her she hides her from the world because 1. She isnā€™t doing tit to help her, the bare minimum 2.the HATE is strong and people are calling her out 3. Sheā€™s far too lazy ...donā€™t like her and jarius. They are the biggest self righteous SJWs that youā€™ll ever come across. They are whatā€™s wrong with todayā€™s society...
Thatā€™s so bad.
I have seen a lot about the neglect of Rosie breaks my heart. I cannot stand people who have kids for content because half of these influencers definitely do. Sheā€™s probably pissed off that she didnā€™t get the perfect child she dreamed off so hides her away. What a horrible women she flaunts the other two about a lot. Why have her family not stepped in šŸ˜“ I get that itā€™s hard having a disabled child but you canā€™t just neglect them! Sort your tit our you have birth to her so look after her! Itā€™s not as if they are hard up for money so canā€™t afford her care. Selfish idiots.

Just checked out her instagram out of curiousity, interesting to see she's changed her entire vibe for the billionth time, and that Brin is still the golden child.

I just found this thread and WOW what a blast from the past!

I remember when I was like 14 and wished I was Acacia like all my friends back in the Tumblr days šŸ¤£
this was soooo me!! I wanted to be her, lol

lol are you joking? She's made so many videos explaining rosies heart condition and her surgeries. And she's also getting hate for posting those, as some haters say family blogging shouldn't be a thing and that she doesn't have a right to share rosies private problems like that. So whatever she posts she cant win...

• Heart
Just checked out her instagram out of curiousity, interesting to see she's changed her entire vibe for the billionth time, and that Brin is still the golden child.
Actually, to me, as someone who's followed her quite closely for a couple of years, it seems she's been pretty consistent with her 'vibe'. Sure, she may have been different as a teenager, but what's wrong with changing as you grow through life? Isn't that quite normal, and a good thing? I'd be more concerned if she was exactly the same as her 17-year-old self. Also, I don't get a sense with Brinley is 'the golden child'.

this was soooo me!! I wanted to be her, lol

lol are you joking? She's made so many videos explaining rosies heart condition and her surgeries. And she's also getting hate for posting those, as some haters say family blogging shouldn't be a thing and that she doesn't have a right to share rosies private problems like that. So whatever she posts she cant win...
This isn't a STAN ACACIA thread...why don't you go and defend her in the comment sections of her IG and YT? I am very sorry that you look up to such a garbage human being, please aim higher.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Actually, to me, as someone who's followed her quite closely for a couple of years, it seems she's been pretty consistent with her 'vibe'. Sure, she may have been different as a teenager, but what's wrong with changing as you grow through life? Isn't that quite normal, and a good thing? I'd be more concerned if she was exactly the same as her 17-year-old self. Also, I don't get a sense with Brinley is 'the golden child'.
Babe this is a trash thread and Brin has always been the golden child. Fairly obvious in the way sheā€™s posted the most and how we see she gets treated. Acacia is the exact same age as me and I havenā€™t gone through nearly as many phases as that weirdo has. Make a rave thread for her. šŸ˜˜

I
Babe this is a trash thread and Brin has always been the golden child. Fairly obvious in the way sheā€™s posted the most and how we see she gets treated. Acacia is the exact same age as me and I havenā€™t gone through nearly as many phases as that weirdo has. Make a rave thread for her. šŸ˜˜
I HATE when braindead cac followers try to infiltrate these threads...brin is 100% the favourite, no doubt about it! Now calliope (fkn stupid name) is the second fave, cac has treated him better in his first few days of life than sheā€™s ever treated Rosie.

Cac is one of those girls who changes her whole appearance, interests and personality based on what guy she is dating. You can clearly see it throughout her dating history, she also tries so hard to copy other original influencers and fails to credit them until someone calls her out. She is the most dull, unintelligent boring uninspired piece of tit person to ever walk this earth!! Sheā€™s gross and anyone who idolises her or defends her is a stupid idiot šŸ˜€

Reactions: 3
This isn't a STAN ACACIA thread...why don't you go and defend her in the comment sections of her IG and YT? I am very sorry that you look up to such a garbage human being, please aim higher.
I dont stan or look up to her: I'm pointing out a fact you can't deny ;)

I dont stan or look up to her: I'm pointing out a fact you can't deny ;)
Took you a few weeks to come up with a response did it? Sad. I can very deny everything that you say because itā€™s not the truth, it is one stupid persons opinion. Iā€™m done with you imbecile, donā€™t bother talking anymore tit, if you do then donā€™t expect a reply from me. F U

• Haha
'Babe', it's possible to have a different opinion, doesn't mean I idolise or want to make a rave thread for her lmao. Tattle is for critique and commentary, not just 'trash threads'.

What is happening with the presets?
A) are they really that big of a money maker, part of me can see the appeal but to pay so much money (in my opinion) for a preset is crazy
B) and most importantly to straight up steal is a fucked up move to be honest. And I then watched the girl she stole froms stories and cac did other to send her part of the profits to pay her back but she didnā€™t accept as cac ā€œwent into her financial situation etcā€ which I take as cac offering her money with a ā€œI just had to with Rosieā€™s medical billsā€ or something which isnā€™t a real way to apologise

I have just taken that whole post as I fucked up will this fix it Iā€™m sorry I was caught but then I did only skim it

Selling presets is a weird cash grab to me anyway. Thereā€™s clearly a market for it so like, go for it, but photo editing is one of the easiest things ever if you practice. Lightroom really simplifies photoshop so even a beginner can do a decent edit. When you can make your own presets and learn how to use photoshop / Lightroom (which you can add to your resume) itā€™s just weird to me that people want to spend their money that way but each to their own.

Re;Theft

Itā€™s hardly new to her given her history. Sheā€™s always been shady AF.

Also just to add: her vibe has totally changed again in her last few grid postsšŸ˜­ now sheā€™s colourful / boho. Whatā€™s this, the eightieth phase?

I have just taken that whole post as I fucked up will this fix it Iā€™m sorry I was caught but then I did only skim it
Sorry to double post but I totally agree babes. She always does this though. Even when she got caught out being racist a couple years ago. She was sorry for being caught not for what she did and then deflected with ā€œI have a black sister!ā€ She never takes true accountability

Last edited:
Wow, re the preset theft...that's really disappointing and greedy. This is the first time I've seen her do something like this (not been following her closely or since her early days) but if she's done similar in the past you'd have thought she'd have learnt from it? You can do something like that once, particularly if you're still fairly young, and say it was a mistake and that you learnt from it. But by repeating it she obviously knew what she was doing and just hoped she wouldn't get caught.

Tbh Acacia has been called out for scamming a lot in the past. One time I remember is when she ran a depop scam and wasnā€™t shipping items people purchased, and sheā€™s had controversy with her presets a few times. One time was when she promised they worked for anyone, any race and any need. But then when she sold them people began pointing out they only worked on white folk, as it was totally washing black people out and some making them basically orange.

Please read this Twitter thread, itā€™s old but a good summary of past behaviour, youā€™ll have a shock if you havenā€™t seen any of this before and thought she was fairly unproblematic chick.

• Wow
Reactions: 2