Absolutely Fabulucy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her partner owns a chain of vape shops and someone did some digging on the house and it had some weird agreement to it.. I think it’s on gomi. I mean, I’m all for kids expressing themselves and being who they want to be, but it’s SO obvious she wanted girls

Her partner owns a chain of vape shops and someone did some digging on the house and it had some weird agreement to it.. I think it’s on gomi. I mean, I’m all for kids expressing themselves and being who they want to be, but it’s SO obvious she wanted girls
Yes he’s one of the Directors of Riot Squad but I don’t think that’s bought the house, massive grounds and luxurious lifestyle with llamas on the parkland.

There’s more to the source of the wealth.

Reactions: 1
Nah house is in his name with a mortgage from a non-high Street bank (which makes me think it must be a HUGE mortgage, or he’s got other interests - company accounts, trusts etc - with the same). The old particulars are online somehwere, it was a properly old school manor before. Bet the old owners are turning in their graves!

Not sure how true it is, but I’ve seen comments before on another site that hubby has played away from home quite a bit. Hope for her sake none of that’s true

Yes he’s one of the Directors of Riot Squad but I don’t think that’s bought the house, massive grounds and luxurious lifestyle with llamas on the parkland.

There’s more to the source of the wealth.
Didn't he resign from It? There were accusations on another thread but I am just not sure how you'd get away with that level of lifestyle increase and not have prying hmrc/police eyes if it was something dubious. So, for the record I think it's probably legit but maybe some smoke and mirrors going on but nothing illegal.

Didn't he resign from It? There were accusations on another thread but I am just not sure how you'd get away with that level of lifestyle increase and not have prying hmrc/police eyes if it was something dubious. So, for the record I think it's probably legit but maybe some smoke and mirrors going on but nothing illegal.
He’s not there anymore?

I’m fascinated by their lifestyle whether it’s family inheritance or a lottery win , they must spend a fortune living , Christmas is massive for example , purely based on her IG feed.

He’s not there anymore?

I’m fascinated by their lifestyle whether it’s family inheritance or a lottery win , they must spend a fortune living , Christmas is massive for example , purely based on her IG feed.
I’m fascinated too - in a good way. I wish I had land for llamas!

I see she’s got business on her home page , anyone know what business she has?

Am I missing something ?
For all of you wondering, her husband had a legal high business, before they became illegal highs. Made an absolute fortune, and bought them a mansion. With investments they’re set for life.

Reactions: 3
Not sure how true it is, but I’ve seen comments before on another site that hubby has played away from home quite a bit. Hope for her sake none of that’s true
Oh that’s horrible. I hate speculating on such personal things. Rumours like that can ruin lives. 😢

For all of you wondering, her husband had a legal high business, before they became illegal highs. Made an absolute fortune, and bought them a mansion. With investments they’re set for life.
Seems unlikely that a legal high business could generate that amount of wealth.

Looking at her recent posts about her wedding, it is almost as if she's trying to say in the subtext that the wealth was somehow generated from that day, or that something happened that day that was somehow significant, much more so than just the simple act of getting married. She keeps talking about what they have gained from the day, not in a way I have ever heard people express themselves in regards to a wedding, even if they were head over heels with their partner. Examples:

"This time 5 years ago! It started, it began, we didn't realise, we didn't know but my god this event (Wedding) changed our lives forever and tomorrow I WILL post about or wedding (that some hate) and about how amazing it was because this day changed our lives in the most positive way thinkable!"

"We have gained so much, eternally thankful, nothing could replace our treasures gained from this day. We are THE luckiest humans ON EARTH!! NEVER FORGET!!"

"We are the most blessed humans on planet Earth (in my eyes) today marks the fifth anniversary of our second wedding (smiley) a day that has changed our lives in the most dramatic (positive way). Today marks so much more than a wedding for us! It's simply unexplainable, I do not have the words for it so (for once) I will not try!"

Lack of punctuation and composition, courtesy of Lucy. 😉

Last edited:
Interesting. So he made their money from Spice etc. Cos that’s such a positive force of good vibes.... Delightful. He rejigged the company. Now there’s a parent company riot labs.

To a point, their money, their business.

BUT ....

She puts her life online to a public audience. Sure, she doesn’t do ads etc so she’s not trying to flog her lifestyle a la MOD or Meldrum.

However, it's very ‘look at me and the wonderful trappings of my life, aren’t I lucky’

People WILL aspire to this and want to know how they’ve done it ...

Of course their wealth is their business but if she hadn’t laid her entire life out in detail for us to view we’d all be none the wiser , it’s human nature to be inquisitive.

Good luck to her and her family, I’m fascinated by the huge house, parkland garden and llamas.

Seen this comment on the second wedding picture on her grid. Seems like he might have something to do with it. I know he's something to do with the venue but this comment suggests something more.
He owns Aynhoe and they’re close friends , Lucy and her husband went to James Perkins’ wedding and he is extremely rich .

Reactions: 2
So fascinating! I am desperate to know more 👀😂 But I do respect that she doesn’t HAVE to tell us.
Could the house itself be a business venture with multiple owners and the family are living there fixing it up for some enormous festival in the near future??

I too am utterly fascinated about how they acquired their HUGE wealth. They lived a very normal life in a normal house (with normal sized eyebrows) pre mansion. Ben is an active director on only one company and the accounts show there is no way that could pay for the house/holidays/rainbow capes. I don't believe it's an inheritance.

Yeah she also knows the Eavis’, I’m sure their wealth has come from some of these high rollers as wedding gifts etc more than drugs. She was a nobody a few years ago

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.