Absolutely Fabulucy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Ironic you won’t have a vaccine when you have made your millions through a Vape company which when inhaled the chemicals probably cause untold toxins into your body….

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I really hope this person was talking about her and her antivax nonsense rather than Boris. 😂
(Oether way, they are both cunts)
C245FD93-560B-4D42-B28C-B92B146D1CA7.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Do you ever see her other kids any more? She’s one of those mums who puts their children in beauty contests thinking they are the cutest thing in the world when no one else feels the same way isn’t she? Her obsession is just bleeping odd

Reactions: 8
Do you ever see her other kids any more? She’s one of those mums who puts their children in beauty contests thinking they are the cutest thing in the world when no one else feels the same way isn’t she? Her obsession is just bleeping odd
Worrying about being isolated from her daughters first Xmas!? No mention of her other children

Reactions: 1
Is she the only person in the country living with these fears/ rules/ restrictions? The way she’s going on it’s like she’s the only one who may potentially have their Christmas ruined.

Reactions: 7
Why does the baby always looks sticky and sweaty? Is she too hot being dressed up like a little doll.

Reactions: 9
Is she the only person in the country living with these fears/ rules/ restrictions? The way she’s going on it’s like she’s the only one who may potentially have their Christmas ruined.
Thought she didn’t believe in restrictions? And that the vaccine caused people she knew to get brain cancer? Didn’t her husband help organise an anti lockdown demo in London? 🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Wow
Selfish, moaning women. She seems incapable of thinking beyond her own wants and needs. Or just monumentally thick.

Reactions: 4
Here she goes again…..

I’m glad she’s got money from her husband running a vape company (maybe mention the medical effects of that being untested) because she’d be fucked otherwise.

Proper slow
I wonder if she’d care to share the ‘astronomical’ figures for strokes etc and quote her sources? 🤔

• Haha
Here she goes again…..

I’m glad she’s got money from her husband running a vape company (maybe mention the medical effects of that being untested) because she’d be fucked otherwise.

Proper slow
How is she spelling pharmaceutical??! 🤣

She's an illiterate tin foil hat.

• Haha
The nerve of making your money through inhaling chemicals which probably have currently untold health complications but don’t have a vaccine which has gone through medical trials, ok then…..

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I suppose she’ll never front up at the GP’s or hospital and accept evidence based medicine for herself or her children. She’ll just have them vape their ailments away, right?

Actually, she had Caesarian births, didn’t she? Damn that must have hurt without pain relief from pharmaceutical companies.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s easily led isn’t she. Will say anything to get in with the “cool” kids.

What happens to the gofundme money for the tree after Christmas?

Reactions: 5
I’ve just had to take a breather and stop myself from responding to her comment on that post (because I think it will fall on deaf ears anyway).
The MAIN strain on the NHS is covid vaccine side effects? Get. To. duck.
We see barely anyone with vaccine side effects and the vast majority do not need hospital admission. On the flip side, I have seen deaths in the hundreds from covid, and also multiple suicides (including some of my colleagues) because of the mental impact of covid.
This vaccine is a literal life saver. It has already saved countless lives and will continue to do so. To call it anything else is frankly insulting to everyone who died from covid before the vaccine was available.
It’s easy to see covid as being a minor inconvenience when you live in a literal manor and can stay away from infected people. Try having that attitude if you live in a Grenfell-style block of flats. Absolutely reeks of ignorant privilege.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve just had to take a breather and stop myself from responding to her comment on that post (because I think it will fall on deaf ears anyway).
The MAIN strain on the NHS is covid vaccine side effects? Get. To. duck.
We see barely anyone with vaccine side effects and the vast majority do not need hospital admission. On the flip side, I have seen deaths in the hundreds from covid, and also multiple suicides (including some of my colleagues) because of the mental impact of covid.
This vaccine is a literal life saver. It has already saved countless lives and will continue to do so. To call it anything else is frankly insulting to everyone who died from covid before the vaccine was available.
It’s easy to see covid as being a minor inconvenience when you live in a literal manor and can stay away from infected people. Try having that attitude if you live in a Grenfell-style block of flats. Absolutely reeks of ignorant privilege.
If she wasn’t so ignorant in her privilege, I would be sorry for her missing her Santa’s Grotto slot - but now I am LAUGHING 😂😂😂 the entitlement - about how she puts business their way. Sorry - it’s a very popular local venue - she’s putting nothing their way.
They also very clearly say “Arrive ten minutes before your slot”

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.