Absolutely Fabulucy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now there will be the ‘wacky’ maternity get up, the ‘out-there’ baby clothes, the bonkers name... honestly, how hard can one woman try to be different!? 🙃

Reactions: 6
Why did she leave Instagram in the first place? I either can't remember or she never said. I'd forgotten about her until she reappeared on my feed!

Reactions: 1
I feel for her boys - it just says you weren’t enough. Coming back just to tell everyone, it’s like she’s finally got what she wanted and it’s obvious it’s not the sons she’s already had.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
My daughter's NT measurement was high at the first scan at 11+5 weeks (4.1), so we were recommended to have a CVS test. We declined because of the risk of miscarriage (I had already had 6 miscarriages at this point), and instead had the Harmony blood test, which can pick up the most common chromosome disorders. I also had a detailed ultrasound scan at the private clinic that developed the NT screening test (the Fetal Medicine Centre on Harley St). During the scan, I was 12 weeks pregnant, and the ultrasound technician told me that she could see clearly that the baby was a girl. I think if you use really sophisticated scanners, it's visible at 10-12 weeks. We also had a blood test (Harmony) that confirmed the sex as female.

Reactions: 3
I do kind of love her (sorry) I think her & her husband changed their names to Egg Mayonnaise Sandwich? Brilliant!

Reactions: 3
I did like her, a few things put me off her.
The animal thing, they seem to be more accessories than pets.
Her constant moaning from her lazy life style.
And the mere fact she acts like a moody teenager a lot

Reactions: 11
I remember her saying previously that if she ever had a girl it would be called Bunny.
I always thought she deleted her profile cos of Tattle-she previously replied to threads & there were some allegations about her relationship.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.