Absolutely Fabulucy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No 😩
I am sure one is something to do with unicorns too?!
Yes it’s above Unicorn Prince 🤣

She went on and on before she went away about how her last birth was going to be her last baby and was so special blah blah blah. Can’t believe she’s come back just to exploit another child, desperate for attention!!

Reactions: 5
As soon as I saw it I thought gender selection... it’s so obvious she’s back because she’s pregnant and will be after attention and freebies no doubt! Wonder what bleeping ridiculous name she’s going to bless it with 🙄

Reactions: 12
So they’re having a girl. Finally, she can leave the boys to dress how they want and let them cut their hair if they want to too! 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Would she have been able to get abroad for gender selection during the pandemic? Certainly would have made things more of a challenge but I suppose it is possible.

Reactions: 1
Would she have been able to get abroad for gender selection during the pandemic? Certainly would have made things more of a challenge but I suppose it is possible.
With the money they have it’s very possible.

Reactions: 1
Yes I thought that! Just bloody order some maternity jeans from Asda or something like the rest of us 😆 No need to try and bag some free ones!
Haha no surely not.. she’s just innocently asking advice. Google doesn’t exist in fairy grotto land

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I had a feeling as soon as she posted im back that she was prego

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.