Abby Gilmore/ Abbgilmore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she cleaning paint rollers in the shower?!!
Yeah that’s so bleeping dumb! Doesn’t she have a hose outside she could do that in?
It can duck the grout and it’s a pain to clean paint residue off the glass as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nothing gives me the ick more, than people who take photos at funerals but what really fucks me off, is when they post them to such a public space. Aunty Betty would be rolling in her grave

Reactions: 13
Nothing gives me the ick more, than people who take photos at funerals but what really fucks me off, is when they post them to such a public space. Aunty Betty would be rolling in her grave
I can’t say I’ve been to many, touch wood, but surely taking photos and posting up isn’t normal is it? I would feel so inappropriate doing that.

Reactions: 6
Scabs, please explain to the kids that as a civilian, saluting is not the way to respect military personnel.
Just stop ….. THEY ARE JUST LITTLE KIDS ….. in their mind they are being respectful, let them be kids. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Parents should know better though. To post it on social media I guess not.
Tbh I’m a parent and I didn’t know this. I mean I don’t do it and I wouldn’t feel I’d let my kids do it because it just feels inappropriate unless they were in the respective uniform but it could just be not widespread knowledge

Reactions: 3
My sister in law is a LSA - You don’t need any qualifications to be a Teachers Aid but you do to be a Learning Support Assistant and it’s not so much the “teaching” as support. You could be supporting kids that have additional funding with disabilities, emotional support, mental health issues, and basic educational support under the direction of a teacher, she wouldn’t be helping kids with advanced mathematics or anything. LSAs are more dominant in catholic and private schools but still float about the public system too. But haven’t heard much about it anymore. I would be scared to do High School I’d rather the little kids 😂 but sometimes you lose your job to funding cuts.

Reactions: 1
She mentioned she takes ADHD meds now. No wonder she’s getting up at 4.00am
dexi’s give you the kick up the ass you need 😍

Reactions: 2
If Leigh’s love language is quality time together, how about you stop filming date night and actually spend quality time with your partner 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
She knew before they left they were going to the footy. It’s bloody cold so why didn’t she dress appropriately and being a moany witch until she got her own way is a cunty thing to do

Reactions: 3