Abby Gilmore/ Abbgilmore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awesome to see that you're sending Mason to Kindy after he spewed during the night 😡. Abby being all preachy about getting up at 4am and how amazing you are doesn't mean tit when you can't even do the basic bare minimum thing of keeping your child home for the day after he has spewed. No it might not be anything but the 24-48 hour rule is there for a reason just in case and to protect others. Selfish AF this one is!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
A
Awesome to see that you're sending Mason to Kindy after he spewed during the night 😡. Abby being all preachy about getting up at 4am and how amazing you are doesn't mean tit when you can't even do the basic bare minimum thing of keeping your child home for the day after he has spewed. No it might not be anything but the 24-48 hour rule is there for a reason just in case and to protect others. Selfish AF this one is!
s the parent of an immune compromised child I bloody
Hope someone dons her in to kindy / childcare that’s so bad.
Also this is how bloody stomach bug/gastro outbreaks start

Reactions: 9
A

s the parent of an immune compromised child I bloody
Hope someone dons her in to kindy / childcare that’s so bad.
Also this is how bloody stomach bug/gastro outbreaks start
Yep, it has always infuriated me when people do this.. 'oh they only spewed once, it isnt gastro' is bullshit. Gastro can be one spew, covid can be one spew, tonsillitis can be one spew.. ALL contagious illnesses!

Reactions: 4
Abby Gilmore providing support in an educational setting flat out alarms me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Abby Gilmore providing support in an educational setting flat out alarms me.
Poor kids that need extra "funding". duck she is stupid can't even explain why she is there. I would not let her anywhere near my child. How bleeping scary :oops:

Reactions: 8
Didn't she previously mention that
she has a tutor for the girls because she struggles to help them with their schoolwork?
Then here she is helping high schoolers. :oops:

Reactions: 5
My niece is a Teacher for children with extra needs, she often has aides as back up and they are invaluable. I think Abby is as thick as two short ones BUT I think she could be useful in this role and I am so glad she is working.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It to white knight at all I think she is as daft as they get BUT in her defence, she does appear to be genuinely caring (for humans not animals) I may not have my words exactly right but she thrives in dependency which is how she shows care - people with additional needs flock to those types of people because they give so much of that makes sense the downside is going to be when she leaves them all high and dry
---
My niece is a Teacher for children with extra needs, she often has aides as back up and they are invaluable. I think Abby is as thick as two short ones BUT I think she could be useful in this role and I am so glad she is working.
haha just came here to say the same thing.
if anything this is a good job for Abby - not teaching not handling business or anything

Reactions: 2
When she was saying she studied for this ten years ago, did she mean finally finishing her VCE? I highly doubt she went and did a teacher’s aide course…especially because you don’t need any qualifications to do it!

Reactions: 2
I’m actually shocked that an ‘influencer’ actually went out and got a real job and talks about it. Don’t care what they do, it’s actually a reputable contribution to society

Reactions: 13
Let’s be honest Abby, you NEVER were very good at influencing or content creation anyway 😂
Does anyone remember the shocking hello fresh ads when she couldn’t even read the instructions correctly?

Reactions: 3