Abby Gilmore/ Abbgilmore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure how I feel about this. I mean I think she's as thick as 2 bricks, but matbe if she doesn't have to teach them anything and is supervised and it's not my kid, fine. I dont need to approve or not, but yes I agree getting out there, getting a job and having a go 👏👏 a few others should be doing this. Yes I'm looking at you Emmylou #oneword, Sez, Chia.

Reactions: 8
I still can’t understand how she thinks it’s ok to have a kid spew in the night and send him to Kindy the next day, I don’t give a duck if you have work, kids need to be kept home after a vomit, she has zero respect for other kids and their parents by sending a possibly sick kid to mingle with others.

Good on her for going to work, but she’s done nothing with her life for years, I do reckon there is financial reasons at play for this.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I find it so bizarre that she has to consult her 3 children under the age of 10 about whether her going to work two days a week is a good thing. Mentioning to them her fear and apprehension and having them provide the support and guidance required to enter the workforce seems so backwards and way too reliant on her kids for issues they shouldn't be remotely involved in.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I find it so bizarre that she has to consult her 3 children under the age of 10 about whether her going to work two days a week is a good thing. Mentioning to them her fear and apprehension and having them provide the support and guidance required to enter the workforce seems so backwards and way too reliant on her kids for issues they shouldn't be remotely involved in.
These poor kids are growing up with major attachment disorders

Reactions: 7
How disingenuous to be selling affirmation cards when you need to ask pre teens what do with your life? Jesus

Reactions: 9
I am very open with my kids, but in no way would I ever put that sort of stress or heaviness onto them, adult worries are just that, why does she have to put all her stress and tit onto those poor kids, they already seem to have enough issues going on.

Yep, let's just snap some pics for insta of Nana's passing. It's ok if you want a picture but posting on SM is really rank.

Yep, let's just snap some pics for insta of Nana's passing. It's ok if you want a picture but posting on SM is really rank.
This and the idiotic interpretation of their covid safe visits to see grandma where the kids have their upper body inside the window might as well have been inside.

Reactions: 7
This and the idiotic interpretation of their covid safe visits to see grandma where the kids have their upper body inside the window might as well have been inside.
Thought the same, may as well have licked her face

Reactions: 4
Anyone else find the make up ad featuring 8 year old Mila in a midriff top really disturbing???

Reactions: 1
There’s something so ignorant and distasteful to me about her new exercise regime that fails to ever acknowledge the privileged circumstance it requires. Not everyone has a partner, or a partner who is able to be home at the hours required to ‘just show up’ for early morning exercise. Some mums are required to work more than a few hours a week to support their families. There’s just something so off about how she presents it like anyone not getting up at 5 to exercise is simply making excuses and if they just committed to it they too could be as smug about it as her.

Realistically her most successful life choices have been being twice knocked up by a bloke earning 500k+ a year, and getting a house and child support out of it, then hooking up with a builder capable of knocking up a very spacious and modern house. Unless she’s giving advice on exactly that, I don’t reckon anyone needs to hear her tips and advice on how to succeed in life.

• Heart
Reactions: 20