Abbie Holborn - Geordie Shore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely think people who fit extensions should tell people that they come with a risk of hair loss, but then they'd lose business. Too many young women are losing their hair because they don't think before they start gluing fake hair in their head, it's sad.
I can’t believe anyone would see those levels of hair loss and ever think hair extensions are worth it!
Also can’t believe anyone would start noticing bald patches and continue wearing extensions?? I’d have them removed the minute I noticed something wrong if it was me

Had to come on and vent as just watched her story where she went the metro centre and she’s moaning that not all the restaurants were open!

Also acting shocked that she had to book a table
in advance and when there was a half an hour wait; couldn’t sit at the bar and have a drink while they waited !

Is she that thick?! It’s a pandemic! Obviously it’s different to normal 🙄 I can’t deal with one more entitled influencer. Probably fuming cause she’s used to getting freebie meals left right and centre.

Reactions: 5
Had to come on and vent as just watched her story where she went the metro centre and she’s moaning that not all the restaurants were open!

in advance and when there was a half an hour wait; couldn’t sit at the bar and have a drink while they waited !

Is she that thick?! It’s a pandemic! Obviously it’s different to normal 🙄 I can’t deal with one more entitled influencer. Probably fuming cause she’s used to getting freebie meals left right and centre.
She's indicative of the type of people who think that now things are opening the pandemic is over and everything should be opening immediately. Clearly not thinking about other people.

Reactions: 2

She should have just went to the Wetherspoons. They didn't have a queue at all when I was there the other day. I mean I can't imagine that it's not classy enough for her.

Reactions: 1