Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mercedes12

VIP Member
Has anyone seen her IG TV re her hair loss?

I do feel sorry for her that she has had her appearance slated online but, maybe I’m cruel, I struggle to sympathise with these girls who have hair loss from years of hair extensions and damage caused by the various types of extensions. In a way it is self inflicted and it can’t be compared to someone with alopecia that crops up out of the blue.

I appreciate the message she’s putting across is to love the skin you’re in but she’s saying this with clip in hair extensions in, fake teeth, fake boobs, full face of heavy makeup....

Reactions: 6

Mercedes12

VIP Member
Had to come on and vent as just watched her story where she went the metro centre and she’s moaning that not all the restaurants were open!

Also acting shocked that she had to book a table
in advance and when there was a half an hour wait; couldn’t sit at the bar and have a drink while they waited !

Is she that thick?! It’s a pandemic! Obviously it’s different to normal 🙄 I can’t deal with one more entitled influencer. Probably fuming cause she’s used to getting freebie meals left right and centre.

Reactions: 5

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
Not sure how you'd know if she was looking at you or not but her dad with his rubbish band were on BGT in 2017 and she was dating a known drug dealer.

Reactions: 3

DietGossip

VIP Member
Has anyone seen her IG TV re her hair loss?

I do feel sorry for her that she has had her appearance slated online but, maybe I’m cruel, I struggle to sympathise with these girls who have hair loss from years of hair extensions and damage caused by the various types of extensions. In a way it is self inflicted and it can’t be compared to someone with alopecia that crops up out of the blue.

I appreciate the message she’s putting across is to love the skin you’re in but she’s saying this with clip in hair extensions in, fake teeth, fake boobs, full face of heavy makeup....
I genuinely think people who fit extensions should tell people that they come with a risk of hair loss, but then they'd lose business. Too many young women are losing their hair because they don't think before they start gluing fake hair in their head, it's sad.

Reactions: 3

DietGossip

VIP Member
Had to come on and vent as just watched her story where she went the metro centre and she’s moaning that not all the restaurants were open!

in advance and when there was a half an hour wait; couldn’t sit at the bar and have a drink while they waited !

Is she that thick?! It’s a pandemic! Obviously it’s different to normal 🙄 I can’t deal with one more entitled influencer. Probably fuming cause she’s used to getting freebie meals left right and centre.
She's indicative of the type of people who think that now things are opening the pandemic is over and everything should be opening immediately. Clearly not thinking about other people.

Reactions: 2

Mercedes12

VIP Member
Her dad is in a boy band that do the rounds of the local working men's clubs. They're called The Boyz or something similar. My friend had a bit of a fling with her dad back in the day.
How old is her dad ??

Reactions: 1

Sjc_80

Her dad is in a boy band that do the rounds of the local working men's clubs. They're called The Boyz or something similar. My friend had a bit of a fling with her dad back in the day.

Nolan15

Chatty Member
She seems ok. Not to mad on her. Her nan is gas but a bit strange when she has drink on her 🤣

DietGossip

VIP Member
Definitely didn't agree with her "winning" the chance to be on the show- but it was so obviously decided before that season even started.

Sjc_80

She should have just went to the Wetherspoons. They didn't have a queue at all when I was there the other day. I mean I can't imagine that it's not classy enough for her.

Mercedes12

VIP Member
Everytime she’s on insta stories she’s got a full face of makeup. Wish these girls would just embrace the natural look - no one would judge her coming on fresh faced when the rest of us look the same right now!