Abbie Holborn - Geordie Shore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t mind her, she’s not completely up her own arse like the rest of the GS girls!

Reactions: 1
Lives round the corner from me with her nan, seems a nice girl. Didn’t seem to make as much of a tit of herself as the others on the show

Everytime she’s on insta stories she’s got a full face of makeup. Wish these girls would just embrace the natural look - no one would judge her coming on fresh faced when the rest of us look the same right now!

Her dad is in a boy band that do the rounds of the local working men's clubs. They're called The Boyz or something similar. My friend had a bit of a fling with her dad back in the day.

Her dad is in a boy band that do the rounds of the local working men's clubs. They're called The Boyz or something similar. My friend had a bit of a fling with her dad back in the day.
How old is her dad ??

Definitely didn't agree with her "winning" the chance to be on the show- but it was so obviously decided before that season even started.

She seems ok. Not to mad on her. Her nan is gas but a bit strange when she has drink on her 🤣

I wish they'd kept literally ANY of the otber girls over her when they had that try out season... She was dullest by a mile

Not sure how you'd know if she was looking at you or not but her dad with his rubbish band were on BGT in 2017 and she was dating a known drug dealer.

Reactions: 3
Not sure how you'd know if she was looking at you or not but her dad with his rubbish band were on BGT in 2017 and she was dating a known drug dealer.
His band are terrible and she looks really like him. It's the eyes. 👀

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen her IG TV re her hair loss?

I do feel sorry for her that she has had her appearance slated online but, maybe I’m cruel, I struggle to sympathise with these girls who have hair loss from years of hair extensions and damage caused by the various types of extensions. In a way it is self inflicted and it can’t be compared to someone with alopecia that crops up out of the blue.

I appreciate the message she’s putting across is to love the skin you’re in but she’s saying this with clip in hair extensions in, fake teeth, fake boobs, full face of heavy makeup....

Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen her IG TV re her hair loss?

I do feel sorry for her that she has had her appearance slated online but, maybe I’m cruel, I struggle to sympathise with these girls who have hair loss from years of hair extensions and damage caused by the various types of extensions. In a way it is self inflicted and it can’t be compared to someone with alopecia that crops up out of the blue.

I appreciate the message she’s putting across is to love the skin you’re in but she’s saying this with clip in hair extensions in, fake teeth, fake boobs, full face of heavy makeup....
I genuinely think people who fit extensions should tell people that they come with a risk of hair loss, but then they'd lose business. Too many young women are losing their hair because they don't think before they start gluing fake hair in their head, it's sad.

Reactions: 3