Abbie Blyth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have followed Abbie for over a year now and always gave the benefit of the doubt with Lee giving the negative vibes on the vlog but the recent date night video was the last straw for me. Her content is never going to improve if she is with him as he is clearly negative energy in her space. She seems so self conscious around him(and in herself) which is bizzare as your other half should only improve on your self confidence. Watching her videos actually make me sooo sad as everything she mentions is either appearance related or something else superficial and I get the vibe that isnt truly her. But also makes me sick to think how bad she’d take it if her and lee split as she didnt sound like she took it well the last time at all 😩😩 hes bad vibes. Imagine your bf not able to say he loves you??!
I didn’t watch the vlog as I can’t face it anymore. What was the gist?

Reactions: 1
I am not posting anything with Lee or putting him out there 🤣.. Two days later he's loving life taking a selfie for her insta? is it just me or are we all realising how much tit she talks 😅
its the whole ‘ lees a quiet person and keeps himself to himself ‘ for me bullshit 👀😂

Reactions: 2
is it necessary to have this many ads in a 43 minute video? 😒
I’m not sure if this is fact but did she not say in one of her earlier videos that she wasn’t doing YT to make money ?? I’m probably totally wrong 😑

I’m not sure if this is fact but did she not say in one of her earlier videos that she wasn’t doing YT to make money ?? I’m probably totally wrong 😑
No she definitely did say that, not sure in which video though. Sure she said was just a hobby. BS.

Reactions: 3
I was re watching a breakfast YT from 6 months ago and she was talking about the break up from lee before and how she basically realised she couldn’t afford to rent somewhere herself. She said she only earned 1200 per month at oh Polly. So seems like she needs to be with lee to stay living somewhere half decent 🙃

Reactions: 4
She loves to address everything said on here 😂 her latest YT she’s saying she is gonna try stop swearing as she wants to get more followers and brands for yt and she’s been told it will affect her growing on there. 😂. She then proceeds to keep swearing 😷. She said how she notices her views on Yt are less than before and she’s not sure why.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She loves to address everything said on here 😂 her latest YT she’s saying she is gonna try stop swearing as she wants to get more followers and brands for yt and she’s been told it will affect her growing on there. 😂. She then proceeds to keep swearing 😷. She said how she notices her views on Yt are less than before and she’s not sure why.
She needs money off yt as she doesn't get much these days on anything else we'll not big brands anyways, even in that yt she said it wasn't true her parents like Lee but she told us they didn't like him at all in previous one 🙄 make ur mind up!

that’s probably why she also said she prefers working with smaller Brands 🤥 no hun the big brands don’t wanna work with a little sket like yourself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
its the whole ‘ lees a quiet person and keeps himself to himself ‘ for me bullshit 👀😂
Aye when he’s on a come down from all the nose powdering and partying at the weekends. He’s going to be quiet all week and keep himself to himself isn’t he 😆

• Haha
She seems utterly lost. I ended up rewatching one of her very first vlogs and what a difference. Even her voice has changed. It’s such a shame. She needs to get back to her old self, stop trying to sell shite hair care she doesn’t use or doing PLT hauls of slaggy clothes and be herself

She does it for everything, so embarrassing. Wonder if she ever got her dyson airwrap.

Reactions: 7
Well she wouldn’t answer the question on if her and lee make 100k
Then she made out that combined it could be which I still highly doubt. I really don’t think she makes as much as what she tries to make out. She said oh polly was bad money and she got 1200 per month and now she does a lot better so I’m thinking she makes 1500-1700 per month. Lees prob pn 50k a year n she’s 25-30k

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Then she made out that combined it could be which I still highly doubt. I really don’t think she makes as much as what she tries to make out. She said oh polly was bad money and she got 1200 per month and now she does a lot better so I’m thinking she makes 1500-1700 per month. Lees prob pn 50k a year n she’s 25-30k
What does Lee do for 50k? 😱

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.