Aamir fit #3 Steer clear of Aamir because he's the puppeteer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well… he tells selected girls that he is not going out with Clarissa & how she only works for him. How she’s obsessed with him & does everything for him. He’s bored & looking for someone with a higher class. Money-as that’s all he is interested in. The only reason he’s away with her is because no one else will entertain his bullshit.
Also…he was in court 2 weeks ago about access to his child which he was adamant he would get. Where is he now? Holiday… which shows there is more to this case that he is letting on?!
He says he will be calling people out & going online to tell the world when he gets his child back. Can’t wait to hear this tit show… if it ever happens.
U know a lot tell us more 😝

Reactions: 7
He’s ALWAYS looking for engagement! He’s such a tool.

I enquired about his coaching (have zero inclination of handing over money to this cretin and I was bored) A lot of back and forth, he wanted to know what my goals were etc etc. When it came to the price he asked what my budget was. I didn’t give him any budget but said I could afford it. I continually asked what it would be but he would never give me a price. He’s as dodgy and sneaky as they come. Most genuine PT’s can tell you their price list

• Wow
Reactions: 12
He’s ALWAYS looking for engagement! He’s such a tool.

I enquired about his coaching (have zero inclination of handing over money to this cretin and I was bored) A lot of back and forth, he wanted to know what my goals were etc etc. When it came to the price he asked what my budget was. I didn’t give him any budget but said I could afford it. I continually asked what it would be but he would never give me a price. He’s as dodgy and sneaky as they come. Most genuine PT’s can tell you their price list
He charged a girl I know £1400 for a 90 day programme with very little communication on diet or exercise. He’s a con artist.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
He charged a girl I know £1400 for a 90 day programme with very little communication on diet or exercise. He’s a con artist.
Omg that’s extortionate!! I’d a pt for 3 months, 3 times a week and it was £250. Granted it was 5 years ago 🙈 but that price is disgusting

Reactions: 2
Wasn't he standing on a house being built and said not long now 6 months to go..
So is he buying a new house?
Also..he's now in 🇲🇻 Maldives..where is all this money coming from🤔🤔

Reactions: 4
Wasn't he standing on a house being built and said not long now 6 months to go..
So is he buying a new house?
Also..he's now in 🇲🇻 Maldives..where is all this money coming from🤔🤔
That was someone else’s house, he stood on the scaffolding pretending he was buying it. Showing off for the gram.. class 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 4
That was someone else’s house, he stood on the scaffolding pretending he was buying it. Showing off for the gram.. class 🙄
Omg no he didn't did he?! That's a whole new level of sad. What exactly was he trying to achieve by doing that?

Reactions: 1
Omg no he didn't did he?! That's a whole new level of sad. What exactly was he trying to achieve by doing that?
Showing off to people that he was buying a house but in reality he can’t buy anything untill the divorce is settled which hasn’t even started so good luck to that… 🙄

Showing off to people that he was buying a house but in reality he can’t buy anything untill the divorce is settled which hasn’t even started so good luck to that… 🙄
Loving all this tea 😂 is this just guessing, or do you actually know for fact what all is happening? Either way I'm here for it

Reactions: 1
What a bellend. So is he not allowed to see Aamira anymore? And is that a final decision by the courts or can they change their minds? She’s probably better off without him tbh, she always looks lovely and happy in Talitha‘s stories

Sorry but T looked ridiculous at the event last night.
The outfit was totally OTT.
Her fashion sense is something else.

Reactions: 5
How long is he staying there for? Feel like he’s been away for at least a month 😱😱

Reactions: 5