Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Herefortea135

VIP Member
Yip completely loves herself
After what she went through why the fuck not !! My sister went through it and her life was hell for at least 4/5 years after it. Finally found a man who is everything she deserves but she’s still very self conscious. So I think T is just right living her best life now and enjoying life again with her girls.
That’s just my opinion 🙋🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Instagrammer14

Chatty Member
You would think she was a Muslim as her skin tone is the same colour as his with all that tan she wears. Although I do recall he wears tan too…
Skin tone has absolutely nothing to do with being Muslim. That's like saying someone must be a Christian as they're white 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Think the biggest and healthiest weight she lost was approx 12 stone… when she gave Aamir the knob jockey the boot 😂👍🏼

• Haha
  • Heart

Instagrammer14

Chatty Member
So now T is going to rent a hall in glengormley to do group training.
But she is asking us if we want circuits or banded workouts, morning, evenings or afternoons,during the week or weekends...
I can see she has put loads of thought and planning into this.
To be fair, if she just decided days and times herself, she can't guarantee the people that would want to go could make it. She's doing market research for a business idea, it seems sensible to me.

Instagrammer14

Chatty Member
New thread for Aamir fit. Removing T from the thread as she has absolutely no need to be associated with him any longer and we all support her!

Thread title from @AFlyOnYourWall as it had the second most likes.

@Purple_Violas had the most likes, but contains a swearword which goes against the rules for a thread title.

Does someone want to do a recap? 😁

Reactions: 13

truth2022

So who else thinks Aamir is gearing up to move to Abu Dhabi and start a new life out there with Clarissa?
Well… he tells selected girls that he is not going out with Clarissa & how she only works for him. How she’s obsessed with him & does everything for him. He’s bored & looking for someone with a higher class. Money-as that’s all he is interested in. The only reason he’s away with her is because no one else will entertain his bullshit.
Also…he was in court 2 weeks ago about access to his child which he was adamant he would get. Where is he now? Holiday… which shows there is more to this case that he is letting on?!
He says he will be calling people out & going online to tell the world when he gets his child back. Can’t wait to hear this shit show… if it ever happens.

• Wow
  • Haha

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Think Amir thinks because he’s a qualified physio means he’s s pt 🙈 small man all brain 😆
He's not one to be throwing shade really, is he! He's FUMING she's been nominated and winning all these awards. And tbh the majority of her clients don't give a fuck whether she is or not- she's relatable, she's empathetic, and she gets results- for 'normal' women.
All his transformations are bikini style shoots which while I get there's a market for- just doesn't appeal to the average woman wanting to lose weight & get healthy.
His comments were an obvious dig at T, but just made him look petty. 😂

Zigazigaaah

She's trapped now.

Regardless of how they might have got together, to be tied to someone like him for the rest of your life is terrifying

• Heart
  • Sad

bipbapbop22

He’s ALWAYS looking for engagement! He’s such a tool.

I enquired about his coaching (have zero inclination of handing over money to this cretin and I was bored) A lot of back and forth, he wanted to know what my goals were etc etc. When it came to the price he asked what my budget was. I didn’t give him any budget but said I could afford it. I continually asked what it would be but he would never give me a price. He’s as dodgy and sneaky as they come. Most genuine PT’s can tell you their price list

• Wow
Reactions: 12

Herefortea135

VIP Member
Ahh fuck he’s gonna be ready to flip. She’s in gym co 🙈😂 that’s where he was working and they ditched him after the photos came out hahaha

• Haha

Spillit2356

And why shouldn't she love herself? Is that not what we teach our children to do, so why shouldn't we as adults do it ? Especially when she has been treated so badly for years and she definitely puts the work in......she's exuding confidence after years of physical and mental abuse, I'd say the work she's done on the inside as well as the outside has paid dividends and if I was her I'd be damn proud of myself!

• Heart

Emmelina Ball

VIP Member
Giving the fingers with the photographer outside where Aamir lives at titanic. He & his friends think she did this on purpose. She never goes there & did it to wind Aamir up supposedly. Bit pathetic on both parts tbh…
Aamir doesn’t have any friends so it just must be him that thinks that 😂 On the flip side though fair play to T, it probably took a tremendous amount of courage to be so near to him after what he done to her and if she did do it to wind him up I think fair play to her she looks incredible in those photos she’s visibly so much stronger and healthier now she’s away from him.

truth2022

He’s ALWAYS looking for engagement! He’s such a tool.

I enquired about his coaching (have zero inclination of handing over money to this cretin and I was bored) A lot of back and forth, he wanted to know what my goals were etc etc. When it came to the price he asked what my budget was. I didn’t give him any budget but said I could afford it. I continually asked what it would be but he would never give me a price. He’s as dodgy and sneaky as they come. Most genuine PT’s can tell you their price list
He charged a girl I know £1400 for a 90 day programme with very little communication on diet or exercise. He’s a con artist.

• Wow

mcsparkle12

Listen her PT credentials are questionable for sure but there’s no doubt in my mind that her whole life has been turned up by that smug prick so I don’t actually question the fact she’s quieter on socials, she put on a brave face for long enough, maybe she just doesn’t have the heart for it and to be honest I don’t blame her in the slightest. I’d also imagine she feels quite vulnerable knowing that her account is public (due to the nature of her business) meaning that creep still has access to her information and movements. We’ve no idea how bad it was, I guarantee those pictures were only a snippet.

Reactions: 11