Aamir fit #3 Steer clear of Aamir because he's the puppeteer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a single parent and I don’t date men for money . I’ve chosen to be single . But I sure as hell hope people don’t think the next time I do date that it’s only for money as I’m a single parent and need it ? Talitha s only crime was loving an abuser . I think if it was just for money she would’ve left him sooner and without being forced to ?

Reactions: 5
Plus don’t think Aamir bad money back then . He was a wannabee

Read up on lovebombing etc and you’ll hopefully understand what blubelle is getting at
I understand it. Does she mean talitha was vunerbale and he preyed on her ? As she was a single parent ?

Read up on lovebombing etc and you’ll hopefully understand what blubelle is getting at
I would agree that he preyed on her definitely . Even the comments on their Facebook from before they were married . Putting her down about ruining her diet on holiday etc

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m a single parent and I don’t date men for money . I’ve chosen to be single . But I sure as hell hope people don’t think the next time I do date that it’s only for money as I’m a single parent and need it ? Talitha s only crime was loving an abuser . I think if it was just for money she would’ve left him sooner and without being forced to ?
I have been reading all this for so long I wish to put one thing straight if any of you know T from back then you would know she had more than he did Aamir had nothing T had a really good life and wanted for nothing even that she had a child done it with no help from the father he love bomb her because he had no flash cash then she was the one with it all it I also know when they were together she still had to do it all herself he was mean C is the one who is getting all the luxury now shows what she is there for 🍾✈🏝💵 i won’t be posting any more on this matter just had to put this straight as I’m sick of her being run down as a single parent .And if anyone knows Aamir from the day they will know he had nothing .

Reactions: 8
I have been reading all this for so long I wish to put one thing straight if any of you know T from back then you would know she had more than he did Aamir had nothing T had a really good life and wanted for nothing even that she had a child done it with no help from the father he love bomb her because he had no flash cash then she was the one with it all it I also know when they were together she still had to do it all herself he was mean C is the one who is getting all the luxury now shows what she is there for 🍾✈🏝💵 i won’t be posting any more on this matter just had to put this straight as I’m sick of her being run down as a single parent .And if anyone knows Aamir from the day they will know he had nothing .
No I had heard that she was the 'wealthier' one of the two of them, that her family was well off and that Aamir had been 'employed' or given some sort of allowance when they were married (I may have picked that up wrong though?)
He definitely knew what he was at.

Reactions: 2
She’s such a strong woman and hard worker . I ve soo much respect for her as a woman and mum . Who needs a man . Especially one that tears u down and abuses

Plus don’t think Aamir bad money back then . He was a wannabee

I understand it. Does she mean talitha was vunerbale and he preyed on her ? As she was a single parent ?

I would agree that he preyed on her definitely . Even the comments on their Facebook from before they were married . Putting her down about ruining her diet on holiday etc
Yes I do believe she meant that T was vulnerable. Lovebombing is telling people what they want to hear and focusing on their vulnerability and feeding into that. Telling them straight away that there’s a connection etc when in reality they are still strangers. It’s building a false rapport with the person to make them feel safe and loved then down the line, completely pulling the rug from from below them.

Yes I do believe she meant that T was vulnerable. Lovebombing is telling people what they want to hear and focusing on their vulnerability and feeding into that. Telling them straight away that there’s a connection etc when in reality they are still strangers. It’s building a false rapport with the person to make them feel safe and loved then down the line, completely pulling the rug from from below them.

Thank you, you are spot on.

Reactions: 3
Omg why would you do that?! 😳😂
I really feel
T is losing it, everyday she has to share all her life, if your truly happy u don’t need to post every single day. Also this hair and makeup every week for date nite with her daughter is so full on, would u not rather save that money and maybe take her on a mini holiday or something the child will enjoy, to me it’s all for the gram!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
just my thoughts - i don't think she's losing it or that she's necessarily unhappy. there may, of course, be some of her posts that are for the benefit of anyone monitoring her social media and reporting back to the Narc. A lot of people would want to show a nasty ex partner that life is good /better without them.
i do think that people who rely (even partially) on social media to promote their business are under pressure to be constantly providing content, and to keep their engagement high.
if you can afford it ( & you can be arsed) there's little wrong with having your hair done every week, i did before i had children! and lots of us take our children out to eat, but don't label it 'date night'- again, that's the pressure of social media i think! and yes, i agree that little Aamira would like a wee trip away, what child wouldn't - maybe there's a summer holiday planned. Overall i think Talitha, from what we see, is a great mum - i'm sure she could be in a relationship by now if she wanted to be ( & maybe she is but isn't plastering it all over the gram). she's dealing with the aftermath of living with an abuser and the treatment he dished out ( been there too, unfortunately) & she's doing a fab job with her children while she's working through all that herself.
she'd have some way to go to match the level of self indulgence her ex husband is displaying, with no mention of the little girl he has left behind while he splurges to impress followers and the current girlfriend. Even if he is paying maintenance, it's easy to throw money at a situation- putting the actual work in is the hard bit.

Reactions: 10
I followed Talitha back before they were married and she definitely had more than him. Yet I remember when he was talking about her 'transformation' he accredited all change to him, saying she was a single mother with three jobs until she met him 🤔.

Reactions: 2
So who else thinks Aamir is gearing up to move to Abu Dhabi and start a new life out there with Clarissa?

So who else thinks Aamir is gearing up to move to Abu Dhabi and start a new life out there with Clarissa?
Nah, as much as he would love to allude he's mAkInG MoVeS, it's quite tricky to relocate to Abu Dhabi with all the visa issues etc. You need solid employment sponsorship. (I've got family out there) He talks keek

Well… he tells selected girls that he is not going out with Clarissa & how she only works for him. How she’s obsessed with him & does everything for him. He’s bored & looking for someone with a higher class. Money-as that’s all he is interested in. The only reason he’s away with her is because no one else will entertain his bullshit.
Also…he was in court 2 weeks ago about access to his child which he was adamant he would get. Where is he now? Holiday… which shows there is more to this case that he is letting on?!
He says he will be calling people out & going online to tell the world when he gets his child back. Can’t wait to hear this tit show… if it ever happens.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Feel a bit sorry for Clarissa now after reading that! Shes supporting him blindly and hes bad mouthing her

Reactions: 5