A photo a day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every year, the owner of a house near to where I live, decorates the exterior of their property for Christmas and Halloween. The decorations are more spectacular each year.

20231223_182255.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Im nearly 50 and I've never seen these iridescent clouds before . Loads of pictures on Facebook too. Must be a one off.

Reactions: 8
Im nearly 50 and I've never seen these iridescent clouds before . Loads of pictures on Facebook too. Must be a one off.
I’ve never seen them before either. Tbh I feel like everything’s a bit odd at the moment.

Reactions: 7
IMG_2744.jpeg

We’ve had these nacreous clouds every day this week but think we got the best ones today. I’m 40 and have never seen them before! So pretty 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I love how glitchy they are. Feels like something we're not supposed to see. I was so happy I saw some the other day! Thank you @mchops for this thread or we wouldn't have seen so many.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hairy paws.

Ooh, I'm in Victoria and it's not like that here. It's not that cold (about 16 degrees) but it's not beach weather.
View attachment 2649525
The weather is so weird at the moment. Where I am in South London wasn’t far off 16° and there’s supposed to be a huge disparity in the weather between Australia and the UK at this time of year (I guess it’s colder further North). I went out and hung my washing on the line and it felt warm.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It was about 12 degrees yesterday as I was driving through Cumbria, I remember saying that really it should be a lot colder at this time of year. It's only about 2 degrees colder in the Central Belt (during the daytime). I went to Tesco without my coat on yesterday afternoon!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
A decorated Christmas tree in the woods. People have hung laminated pictures of their dogs on it 🥰

IMG_9151.jpeg
IMG_9148.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.