A photo a day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i got my period and he decided to sleep on my stomach 😍 better than any painkiller

IMG_4173.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Technically it's a screenshot but I thought you'd all enjoy this message from my brother.
1702979758298.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
An old broken pair of specs makes a lighted butterfly that is Bettycat's new favourite prey!
20231219_203938.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Ok sorry if this is a really silly question, but what exactly is Thomas? I’ve been staring at him for ages and can’t work it out 🤣🤣!
Same here,
I asked my brother this morning and got this back.
1703054975851.png

Thomas is a possum and I'm an egg.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
This little snapdragon was growing just outside my porch. It kept getting caught in the porch door so I pulled it up, over two weeks ago now, and planted it in one of my hanging baskets in the garden. It's still in flower!
20231205_191223.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Deflated Santa outside the old folks home. I think a couple of them sneaked out and popped it last night.
IMG_4629.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We're dog sitting a fourth over Christmas. Roman left on couch, Korban (not ours) Right Rear of couch, Pavlova on Floor and Alaska chewing a toy. Excuse my messy lounge LOL

1.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.