A photo a day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t know whether to put 😲 , ❤ or :ROFLMAO: for that one! So cute!!

This is Battersea Power Station just before Christmas. I loved the little plume of smoke coming out of the left chimney; it felt like a nod to the past.
I just googled Battersea Power Station to see what / where it is, I didn't realise it was a shopping centre :ROFLMAO: It looks cool.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If you take the chimneys away it always reminds me a bit of the Ghostbusters apartment building, overlooking Central Park.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Baby budgie that we saved from the Crows at work - now got to find out what to do with it LOL

Screenshot 2024-01-05 071505.png

• Heart
Reactions: 23
My partner and I were in a pub ealier today, and we were experimenting with light. Using natural light, and the light from his phone, we came up with this composition.

20240107_162936.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I got out the shower this morning and found Rosie Cat lying like this.....

1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Sunset cloud from my bedroom window. I only wish I’d noticed it earlier then I could’ve gone up the road to get a better view!
1704904159880.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.