A County Down Under

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair looks great one day & awful the next - it’s just too white/yellow blonde for her skin tone, no natural tones in it
I’m sure I’ve said this before but her hair reminds me of those cheap Barbie dolls hair. I can just imagine the texture to be the same 🤢

Reactions: 7
Does she do anything unless its free?
Her east coast trip is free, her hair (as atrocious as it is) was free, make up / tan is free, gym is free, and now her skydive is free!

Also she's so sneaky she needs to write #gifted. She writes 'collab' for everything but I don't see her collaborating and promoting the places, its a straight up freebie!

Also did anyone see her caption 'another day in the life of crazy caroline'. She really is up herself isn't she, don't worry hun we all believe you're batshit- just not in the way you think 😅

Reactions: 4
Oh dear - once they start talking about themselves in the third person you know they’ve disappeared completely up their own a** 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do you think many have signed up to her 'business'. I think not otherwise she would be flat out boasting about it!

Reactions: 2
Do you think many have signed up to her 'business'. I think not otherwise she would be flat out boasting about it!
She pissed off to Oz the moment it was “launched”, how seriously could she be taking it?

Reactions: 2
Did anyone go on to the Nurturing Minds website?
There’s like a full blog on it dedicated to the visionary founder Caroline. Actually scary how up her on hole she is

There's a sign up in Castlewellan where the 'business' is going to be. It's above a hairdressers, beside a pub. Prime spot for our Carol.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she wasn’t over her long term ex when she was in a whole ass new relationship with James and posting Insta stories while she was back home in Ireland of the church she wanted to get married in? The math ain’t mathing hun!
Convinced that was the final straw for James swear they broke up shortly after she posted that story. Imagine being honest with your partner that you did not want to get married and then they post photos of a church in their hometown tagging you. I’d run a mile too 😩😩😩

Attachments

No duck off like no one asked you this question 😂😂 you have a link in your bio where anyone can find any of these crappy links at any time why is she trying to fool people that someone has asked this 😂😂

Attachments

It drives me crazy the way she always wears a cardigan or shirt halfway up her arms/draped over her arms but not on her shoulders

• Haha
It drives me crazy the way she always wears a cardigan or shirt halfway up her arms/draped over her arms but not on her shoulders
Yeah she must think that’s a real look 🤣 Is she trying to show off her shoulders ? Ok so you work out - everyone does 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
I've said it before- she's in a state of arrested development, inc her styling. She looks like young ones 10-12 years ago looked.

Why is she doing makeup at 4 am in a tent for a day in 30 degree heat. Imagine all that tit on your face for the day.

I've said it before- she's in a state of arrested development, inc her styling. She looks like young ones 10-12 years ago looked.
I was thinking this the other day, she dresses and styles herself / her hair& makeup the way I did in university 8 odd years ago.

Reactions: 6
just seen this and knew someone commented on the manky makeup brush. I see she hasn’t reshared this on to her story 😂😂
That’s vile. She must be holding out on more freebies than actually having to pay for once.

She also says a lot about the brush holding a lot of product so you can take it with you on nights out, so she’s not applying new product, just rubbing a dirty old foundation brush over her face, that’s she’s already set with powder 🤮

SOMEONE CALL ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Oh dear.....have we touched a nerve?!

Carol ranting about trolls but all we've done is call her out for her toxic positivity, taking advantage of her followers by shilling all she can for the gram(to fund her lifestyle!), preaching to us for how we should live when she herself wouldn't admit what we could all see - it was a facade! There's a difference between being mean, and calling someone out.
And Carol, we speak on behalf of your whole following, no one wants to hear you rehash your breakup that happened 3 years ago, or that you used to live in Australia and have tried to make it your whole personality.
Maybe there's a better way we could deliver our message, but you're tone deaf if you can't take the criticism and do something more constructive with it.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.