A County Down Under

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know where to start with this….

Honest to god, there’s so much you can do to help remove anxiety about not finding someone in time to have children these days.

1) Knowledge is power - a simple AMH test (blood test) can give you a basic read on what your fertility level/ egg reserve count is - your GP can give you a referral and in Australia it’s around $80 out of pocket if you have Medicare. I recommend this to all my friends especially from late 20s/early 30s. It’s a good starting point to help decide if you should consider options if you are not there yet but would like to potentially have a child/children in the future.

2) Freeze eggs. I can’t advocate for this enough. It’s a big physical m, emotional and financial undertaking so obviously it won’t be for everyone. However, I can’t tell you how many of my friends in their mid 30s have had to have IVF to start their families. Or who have been years trying with no success. More than friends who were able to conceive naturally at that age. When you’re in that boat you wish you would’ve done it at 28,29,30 and hadn’t waited until mid- late 30s. It’s just the sad reality for women. Fertility plummets after 35, I speak from experience sadly.

This airy fairy bullshit drives me wrong, what will be will be… gods plan etc. Even some love islanders have shared their journeys to egg freeze. Does she not believe in it for religious reasons I wonder. I wouldn’t want her as a role model to my child

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Jesus wept, she’s “acting” for reels now showing how she “used” to look after nights out.
She’s obsessed with sobriety. I have family who are recovering alcoholics who don’t go on about it like she does.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
MY besties
MY business
MY shoe box appeal
MY 12 dips of Christmas

Me me me its all about Caroline. If you were tired reading that, why on EARTH would you think we want to read it?! Oh yes, because you wouldn't be able to show off otherwise.

Honestly, I went from liking her maybe 18 months ago, to the complete opposite.
In a way, I sympathise with all the comments here and pity her to some degree BUT that all kind of disappears, because she knows what she's doing, she is aware of how much she tries to show off, how she thinks she's better than others, how she films herself 10x of her dropping to her knees with her head in her hands JUST FOR A REEL FOR THE GRAM.

I don't even think its loneliness or wanting validation anymore. I'm not a psychologist but there is definitely something else up with her. I'm really shocked her million "besties" or even her sister or dad don't have a word with her now?

Screenshot_20231204-082747_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Does she not already have an ebook for Australia? Didnt her page start off as tips and tricks for moving, now she’s just trying to profit on it? What the hell could be in that book that’s not available online for free

Attachments

Does she not already have an ebook for Australia? Didnt her page start off as tips and tricks for moving, now she’s just trying to profit on it? What the hell could be in that book that’s not available online for free
2nd edition babes, I don't think the cover on that first one had a photo of her on it 😅

Reactions: 2
I can’t cope with this girl… what advice after her own mistakes could she possibly be giving on this ebook? She came to Australia straight into a teaching job that gave her permanent residency so she never had to worry about farm/regional work or visas…. Never lived anywhere other than Sydney, and from what I remember never really left Sydney either so she’s not exactly full of Australian travel tips and tricks 😂 she’s delusional

• Haha
Reactions: 9
1) Posting about Matty McGuigan and trying to make it sound personal even though she admits to not knowing him just comes across as if she’s using the tragic events for content and engagement

2) The story of her following Sydney Swans players legit looks like she’s chasing them. Mortified for her.

3) The secret to her “good skin” is free skincare and Paid Partnerships. Also imagine getting a facial and instead of relaxing and actually enjoying it you spend the whole time with your arm in the air and a Happy Valley smirk on your face

Reactions: 9
Also why the hell is she doing her shoebox collection for the children’s hospital down at Coogee beach on Saturday!? It’s going to be 40 degrees on Sat and the beach is going to be absolutely rammed with people coming in to cool down. You won’t get near Coogee driving. Would make too much sense to have the collection up in or outside the hospital - wouldn’t be visible enough for Saint Caroline to be getting recognition and praise though

Reactions: 3
Also why the hell is she doing her shoebox collection for the children’s hospital down at Coogee beach on Saturday!? It’s going to be 40 degrees on Sat and the beach is going to be absolutely rammed with people coming in to cool down. You won’t get near Coogee driving. Would make too much sense to have the collection up in or outside the hospital - wouldn’t be visible enough for Saint Caroline to be getting recognition and praise though
No danger of her standing out on the Promenade in Newcastle doing the same thing when she gets home 😂

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but someone who hangs around with a girlfriend abuser and is obsessed with Conor McGregor, a serial r*pist, is not someone who “just spreads positivity”

She’ll do anything for a bit of attention and to build her brand, evident in her hanging around with Tony McAleavey even after what he had done to his ex.

Evident in not supporting our local mental health charity despite going on and on about all her “local friends” (People who she would have never looked sideways at) who committed suicide but supporting PIPs instead (clearly for the exposure)

Evident in opening an extortionate tutoring centre in a town where a large majority of the town is social housing. It isn’t for the good of helping others or kids at all or for spreading positivity, it is blatantly for the fact that the rates on that unit were low and she wants to up her exposure.

(I don’t even want to think about the impact that centre will have on the children whose parents can’t afford those sessions & the pressure the parents will feel trying to keep up appearances!!)

Fact of the matter is, she grew up living an extremely privileged life, living on the harbour, never had to work herself through schooling, never wanted for anything, whilst on the other end of town people her age were living a much harder life which she was blind to.
She then went off to work in a private school in Aus, again blind to the real world.

She is deluded and out of touch with reality.
What he do? I’m pretty sure that’s all hearsay, from what I’m hearing anyway. But you never know I suppose. Plus I don’t think her new man would let that slide 👀 👀

She couldn’t get up for a walk on her own for THREE days on K’gari -which she still refers to as Fraser Island- and describes symptoms a panic attack. But she manages to cure the anxiety with a 30 min run. (She posted a link to her broadcast channel and talks about it on there)
If your own mental state is that fragile that not being able to walk of on your own is enough to trigger an episode then you’re in no position to be giving mental health advice.
Someone needs to stop this girl before someone listens to her instead of seeking professional help and ends up seriously hurt or worse.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She couldn’t get up for a walk on her own for THREE days on K’gari -which she still refers to as Fraser Island- and describes symptoms a panic attack. But she manages to cure the anxiety with a 30 min run. (She posted a link to her broadcast channel and talks about it on there)
If your own mental state is that fragile that not being able to walk of on your own is enough to trigger an episode then you’re in no position to be giving mental health advice.
Someone needs to stop this girl before someone listens to her instead of seeking professional help and ends up seriously hurt or worse.
I've said it before it's toxic positivity, it's more dangerous than she realises!
She is 💯 the last person who should be giving out MH advice.

• Heart
Wait til you see her fly back 1st class half way across the world after begging backpackers for donations - so out of touch with life!

Reactions: 6
Wait til you see her fly back 1st class half way across the world after begging backpackers for donations - so out of touch with life!
Money must be tight this year, she's only flying business.

I doubt this will be worthy of her hundreds of reels she blessed us with last year showing us her first class cabin, first class meals fist class showers etc 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is the most un likeable, unrelateable "influencer" I think I've seen. The photos in business class/ first class when there are people who can barely afford to eat. Don't get me wrong, if she wants to spend money flying business class that's fine. But why brag and show off about it on social media? And lol at the photo on the plane and she just had to get the Australian passport in there too didn't she. She's an Oz citizen incase you weren't aware LOL

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.