A County Down Under

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a bellend

And when I get my dinner dishes done I will be typing up a nice complaint to ASA
3 stories none marked as an AD or BA

Time to change her outfits it seems as all three different clothes but incapable of following advertising laws
I reported her ages ago for not declaring AD or BA and never heard anymore about it 🙃
Sickens me that she gets away with it

Reactions: 1
Just in case yous missed it, doing tan last night, reminding us that she does not drink. She reckons she won’t drink again…

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Someone mentioned the Caroline Show on here and I can't unsee it now. Everything is me me me.
MY guest is MY friend who is coming to MY retreat. She needs to tone it down a bit.

Also her reel says I've been living in Australia the last 7 years. She's been home for 9 or 10 months now hasn't she, when is she going to find something else to bang on about everyday. Ffs

Reactions: 10
Caroline everyday:

"I like to be present. I never go on social media before 9am. You must do this too, be like me I'm the best"

05:54 this morning: 🤔🤔

20230823_063342.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She originally ordered the yellow 'how to loose a guy in 10 days dress' same one sinead heg wore to that wedding in Bali 😄original 🙈😁

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Heard a wee rumour that there’s gonna be security at the wedding. Dying to see lol. Can lit imagine Caroline’s main character syndrome taking over and her wearing white or cream lol
It was bound to happen sooner or later.
creamy beige or whatever colour that dress is, is still a no for a wedding.
I don’t care if the original dress didn’t arrive, she should have found something else.

also why didn’t she order it in enough time? I assume she knew she was going to the wedding..

Reactions: 3
“The hard work and training has been months in the making.”
I’ve never seen a person who lives so close to the mountains hike so little.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“The hard work and training has been months in the making.”
The hard work is:
- wearing that breathing contraption indoors and on a walk.
- being alcohol free.
- wearing that strip thing on her face at night.
- being surrounded by family.
- ice baths.
- juggling this with travelling all over helping nurses and teacher get to Oz.
- surviving not being in Oz.
- surviving being single.
- anything else...?

Reactions: 5
The hard work is:
- wearing that breathing contraption indoors and on a walk.
- being alcohol free.
- wearing that strip thing on her face at night.
- being surrounded by family.
- ice baths.
- juggling this with travelling all over helping nurses and teacher get to Oz.
- surviving not being in Oz.
- surviving being single.
- anything else...?
Don’t forget getting up at 5am but not going on her phone till 9am

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s going to trial Acetazolamide- the altitude sickness tablet.
How?
Where?
The summit of Slieve Donard isn’t even considered high enough.

it astounds me how incredibly dense this girl is

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I only discovered her a while back and I can't put my finger on why she annoys me so much....she just seems incredibly smug yet boring?

Reactions: 5
She’s going to trial Acetazolamide- the altitude sickness tablet.
How?
Where?
The summit of Slieve Donard isn’t even considered high enough.

it astounds me how incredibly dense this girl is
She’s climbed Donard about three times total in her entire training. Don’t think it take much change in the air to go to her head !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.