A County Down Under

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was she never in a supermarket before? Honestly she is just exhausting
Just as well she "is not looking " for a boyfriend, what poor lad could listen to her?

Reactions: 4
The HYPOCRISY of this girl.
Holding a retreat teaching how to “eliminate negative people from your life”. Alot of people with a negative outlook on life are actually suffering with mental illness. So much for being a mental health advocate. It’s just Toxic Positivity.
Anything for a quick buck, eh Caroline?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
If it’s taking her 6 hours up and down the Donard, she’s gonna struggle badly on Kilimanjaro!!

Would have also been nice to see her support MYMY, since she speaks so much about the mental health epidemic which impacted Newcastle / Kilkeel previously.

it’s good to support local and MYMY have done so much for the community.

Here's a little realisation for you Caroline. If you have to constantly post about how happy you are, and happiness is a lifestyle, not a postcode, you're only trying to convince yourself you're happy. It's as bad as couples who post online how much they love each other......if you say it enough it might come true.
To your onlookers you appear desperately unhappy, well, overall just desperate

Reactions: 3
Mourne Mountain rescue team and Air Ambulance were in attendance from 13:18 to 16:40 on 13th July. Surely her 6 hour hike would have coincided.
At least she got plenty of content
Walker passing away one side, on the other side you have Caroline's Dad stood like a muppet filming his daughter walking 10feet down the Mountain, cup of tea in hand looking back, all for her Instagram content 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Asking each of her followers for £1 to climb Kilimanjaro, as an excuse to humble-brag about having 137k followers.
She actually turns me

She's adked if it's difficult to find eork in melbourne and proceed to pist a spiel about how "we've placed thousands" instead of answering, so I'd take that as a yes, it's difficult in Melbourne 🙄

she's sending the rest of those "questions" to herself. Every answer has a #link #sale #commission #fuckoff
---
Can’t tell the time either. 12am is midnight. Dave and Dermot are on from 9am to 12pm 🙄
Jesus 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I never realised it said ‘irish& oz citizen’ on her bio🙈 so cringey🙈 I am too, should I put it on my bio🤣🤣does she realise how many people are haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.