A County Down Under

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is she wearing that black almost there yoke .. ffs you're not 18 love

Reactions: 3
I can see how Nicole (Nice_Nails) can be a bit “marmite” but I’m a fan! I like her no BS attitude and think she’s a great nail tech. I do wonder how the hen do will go when there’s so many want the spotlight though…

Reactions: 1
Her makeup looks awful in the latest reel. Very grubby looking and that’s done from bperfect lol

Reactions: 7
Why would you even wear that much makeup in that heat? I HATE panda eyes, thivk black eyeliner is tit. She could do with "less is more" for the makeup...

That 'pool party" looks suffocating. Too many and what even are those canaries dancing let alone Freddie Mercury on the sponge helicopter 🙈🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Her make up looks so dirty! And agree way too much make up in that heat. Also mortifying that she is tagging Wayne Lineker, she is so desperate and also how does she think that is good for her brand? He is vile and I would not want to engage with anyone who thinks it’s “cool” to post a story of him but with the likes of Conor McGregor posts she is obviously clueless what some of the stuff she posts says about her

Reactions: 8
I just cannot get over this makeup. And this was professionally done right? That is the muddiest contouring I’ve ever seen 🥲 why do I feel like she asked for this though? Like black smoky eyes during the day for a beach club why. Such a shame because I actually think her outfit is really nice! She doesn’t need all that makeup

Attachments

That shiny tit she puts on is awful. She's going o a pool party in the hear, there must be streaks of brown everywhere. She looks like a bad drag act. Stop overdoing it ffs

What does she want to get noticed for/as do you think? What is her "thing" or her goal in all this?
For clout I think. A reshare from the likes of Conor McGregor or Wayne linekar would mean more eyes on her page, or maybe freebies/vip treatment given she’s “an influencer”. I take it that’s why she did multiple stories tagging Conor when she was in his pub anyway. He’s always resharing randomer’s stories that tag him

This girl is just so lost! She clearly struggles with her mental health and probably had a lovely life being a teacher in Sydney and earning good money. She’s made her entire personality getting over heartbreak/missing Ireland & australia which is totally normal for expats it’s nothing special. She doesn’t seem to have a thick enough skin for influencing so I don’t understand why she’s trying so hard- she seems upset all the time

She doesn’t seem to have a thick enough skin for influencing so I don’t understand why she’s trying so hard- she seems upset all the time
She pays her sister to read her insta messages and filter out the negative ones so she doesn’t have to see them 🤫

Just wants to live in her wee delusional fantasy world

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I'm laughing at the bikini top ffs pull it down. Tips out under bikini is not a good look. I don't care what anyone says, it just screams "should have got a bigger size" ... she doesn't need bigger just pull it down 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Isn’t it a good job she doesn’t drink alcohol anymore because that bikini top is a disaster waiting to happen

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.