A County Down Under

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tagging McGregor again looking for a reshare… so pathetic and cringeworthy. Is she just looking for promotion if he reshares it or actually trying to get his attention

Reactions: 3
Anyone know that Caroline was at the Grand Prix in Monaco?
Did you know thqt she lived in Australia for 7 years? You might nor have heard, cos she doesn't like talking about it
---
Tagging McGregor again looking for a reshare… so pathetic and cringeworthy. Is she just looking for promotion if he reshares it or actually trying to get his attention
Off she goes with the biggest idiot going... I don't even want Ireland associated with that eejit doe all the crap he says and does... Great mma but other than that? He can be claimed by anyone else thanks lol

What I've seen so far about Monaco:
- F1 from up a tree
- random street dances
- a few expensive cars
- trio of pals wearing ill-fitting beige/white/ cream combos
- ads for her other hustles
- a boat with a tiny Irish flag.
Not very exciting. But then again, maybe living in the moment and not posting every hour is a very good thing.

surprised she hasn’t gone up to Daniel Ricciardo “did you know I was in Australia??”
The big creep filming him from across the room, zoomed in to the last to make out almost like she was with them. No shame. They were trying to relax and have a drink after the race

Reactions: 11
DANIEL! 📣 DANIEL! 📣 Notice ME! 📣📣
It's me Caroline! From Australia, sorry Ireland.......soon to be Australia again!

Absolute beg! You'd understand her getting on like that if she was drunk and wanted to do a dirty delete the next day, but did you know she doesn't drink, was completely sober and was just being a desperate hun 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jesus imagine being on the "F1 team" and they put you on a boat with the wannabes I'd cry ...the boat looks like it's about to sink and the saxophone player is a drunk they picked from the side of a street...see more glamour in Ballybunion than Monaco 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sober, dancing on tables, posting on social media telling everyone shes not drinking while dancing on tables WE KNOW Caroline your living thee best life 💃 🎶👍

• Haha
The big creep filming him from across the room, zoomed in to the last to make out almost like she was with them. No shame. They were trying to relax and have a drink after the race
I know for 100% fact that’s not her photo of the F1 drivers. She screenshot it from someone else, then posted that she was “partying” with them, which makes her even more of a desperado

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Sober, dancing on tables, posting on social media telling everyone shes not drinking while dancing on tables WE KNOW Caroline your living thee best life 💃 🎶👍
she’s very orange on the boat, then next pic she’s normal human colour

Reactions: 1
I know for 100% fact that’s not her photo of the F1 drivers. She screenshot it from someone else, then posted that she was “partying” with them, which makes her even more of a desperado
Ah stop. I did wonder that alright but thought no, she can’t be that sad. To be honest between calling it the Monte Carlo Grand Prix and referring to it as the F1 team (there are 10 teams) she has just made a fool of herself that she’s a blow in fan and knows nothing about F1 🤣🙈

• Haha
Anyone else think she does drink sometimes and pretends not to?

The sober bandwagon is a very popular trend now

Reactions: 6
Hahahahahahahahahahahah at how she's taking pictures of engagement ring signs now.

Didn't realise? Or sending subconscious hints to her followers that she's ready to find a man now? 🤣😅😅

Screenshot_20230603-195940_Instagram.jpg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.