A County Down Under

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she's raging she didn't win an award last night.
Was thinking that myself. I wonder how many draft reels and TikTok’s she made in anticipation only to have to delete them.
Thank goodness her sister made her practice her gracious loser face 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That latest vid about nursing in Australia. Every single person looks bored to tears. One girl literally looks like she want to unalive herself. Not exavtly a great promo to pay a tenner to listen to Caroline rhyme on about herself

• Haha
Reactions: 4
God this girl is unbearable. I moved to a diff country to be with my partner and I miss my family terribly but I just get on with it.
It’s so clear she’s just taking a career break (very normal thing to do btw) to be in Ireland to spend time with her family and new niece. Placing my bets she will be back in Sydney next year. She’s got home to find an irish man and they’ll be out to australia next year and you can’t convince me otherwise lol

Reactions: 7
I know not everyone is an MUA, but those GRWM TikTok’s 😳😳😳
She puts cream product over powder- that’s a cardinal sin.

I personally quite like BPerfect cosmetics, but the fact they use people who are shockingly bad at makeup to promote them is off putting.

Reactions: 1
I know not everyone is an MUA, but those GRWM TikTok’s 😳😳😳
She puts cream product over powder- that’s a cardinal sin.

I personally quite like BPerfect cosmetics, but the fact they use people who are shockingly bad at makeup to promote them is off putting.
The saturation on the video omg

The lovin dublin video did she film this herself and send it in or were they there filming her walk out of the airport 🛫 🙈 😬 can't cope anymore with videos 🤣

Now she's shoving her swimsuit up her hole to impress Sean Casey, is he being lined up as the next victim?
Time will tell

I've unfollowed I couldn't take one more post about going to/leaving Australia appearing on my feed. It has become her entire personality.

Oh my god her makeup video 😭 she’s bleeping orange and she puts bronzer on before her primer omg hahahah she looks awful

• Haha
Jesus her desperation continues. Tagging Conor McGregor about the yacht hoping for a reshare or maybe an invite on 🙈🤣 and for such a “F1 fan” she should know it’s the Monaco Grand Prix not Monte Carlo 🤣🙈 that’s just an area within Monaco. The black eyebrows against the yellow hair are also just horrible 🙈 has she never heard of a toner

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jesus her desperation continues. Tagging Conor McGregor about the yacht hoping for a reshare or maybe an invite on 🙈🤣 and for such a “F1 fan” she should know it’s the Monaco Grand Prix not Monte Carlo 🤣🙈 that’s just an area within Monaco. The black eyebrows against the yellow hair are also just horrible 🙈 has she never heard of a toner
Just looked at it and omg that is creepy…. She’s posted that to look like she’s been invited to go onto the yacht. Mortified for her. Also is she going alone? Unless you’re an f1 fan (never seen her mention it before) I feel like that’s quite an odd thing to attend by yourself no? This girl has moved back home to find a husband and you can’t convince me otherwise 😅

Reactions: 3
He’s a scumbag and the fact she would fan girl after him like that proves how much a a ditsy fool she is …. No one with the amount of self worth, values, sense or positive energy she claims to have would lower themselves to that.
She’s a laughing stock

And the house in Donegal owned by her good friends the suitors 😂 What a joke

Of all the houses in Donegal you could stay in why this one in particular- was it free, gifted, heavily discounted 😂

Hardly friends, more like all local Instagram famous twats in a saturated local blogger scene.
The people she met crawling her way up the social ladder this year since she raced back tIreland to escape the life in Oz.

The life that was making her so unhappy she was a functioning alcoholic by her own accounts 😂 but she’s trying to encourage others to go because it makes her more money.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Just looked at it and omg that is creepy…. She’s posted that to look like she’s been invited to go onto the yacht. Mortified for her. Also is she going alone? Unless you’re an f1 fan (never seen her mention it before) I feel like that’s quite an odd thing to attend by yourself no? This girl has moved back home to find a husband and you can’t convince me otherwise 😅
Nah she’s not going alone. Remember when she was in Nice and she met people from Ireland who owned the yacht and they invited her and her mates to come stay on it.
As far as I know McGregor stayed on the same yacht before he brought his own there.
The F1 is just another band wagon for her to jump on

Reactions: 2
What fake tan do you use Caroline?

“It’s the shade ‘Leather Bench in Dublin airport’. Use my code Caroline20”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.