A County Down Under

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone is after a giggle please go an listen to her podcast with Kirk norcrossšŸ˜­ she couldnā€™t make it any clearer she wants him at one point during the podcast she literally says to him about his type of girl and he says something like heā€™s searching for a girl that will fix him and she says ā€˜sheā€™s looking right at youā€™ ITS SO CRINGE and he clearly sees her as a mate omg I have second hand embarrasment
Time stamp please? Wanna be nosey but also donā€™t want to listen to her anymore than I have to šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ OMG her 'Big News' is that she is now an ambassador for BPerfect! Is there a NI influencer who isn't shilling BPerfect on the gram! Caroline you've went from a teacher to a full blown insta hun!! Oh the shame šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø You're no role model to those young girls anymore!!

Reactions: 12
Find it so desperate when insta huns who never post about make up suddenly are muas when it comes to a bperfect collab
She needs to pick one lane and stay in it, sheā€™s crying about oz, preaching how to breathe, how to hike and now an mua

Reactions: 6
Her story about how the owner of BPerfect Brendan never wrote back to her when she approached him looking for sponsorship to start her podcast when she had no followers šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ is she trying to have a pretty woman big mistake huge moment šŸ¤£ everything she does is so cringe to me. She talks about Peter Pan syndrome in men in Sydney but I think she has a touch of it herself. Iā€™m only a couple of years older than her and find her so immature in ways, like sheā€™s clinging on to her 20s

• Haha
Reactions: 10
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ OMG her 'Big News' is that she is now an ambassador for BPerfect! Is there a NI influencer who isn't shilling BPerfect on the gram! Caroline you've went from a teacher to a full blown insta hun!! Oh the shame šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø You're no role model to those young girls anymore!!
I'd know bperfect for tan more than makeup and she's a ba for bellamianta.. the makeup was shocking.. that's tit news

If anyone is after a giggle please go an listen to her podcast with Kirk norcrossšŸ˜­ she couldnā€™t make it any clearer she wants him at one point during the podcast she literally says to him about his type of girl and he says something like heā€™s searching for a girl that will fix him and she says ā€˜sheā€™s looking right at youā€™ ITS SO CRINGE and he clearly sees her as a mate omg I have second hand embarrasment
yeah sheā€™s got a low bar if she found him inspirational. Was on a reality tv show and sniffed a lot after.

Reactions: 1
Letting on she's raging the Daily Mail mentioned her in an article, when really it's coming across very "oooo ME! Look the Daily Mail wrote an article about ME. Featuring ME. Did you see I'M in it!" She couldn't be more desperate if she tried! Sooooooo just wants to be famous now

Reactions: 4
Is darkness into light not an event that's been happening years now? I swear my sister went to to it at stormont a good few years back.

Reactions: 4
It's also not an official darkness into light as they were telling people to register at a different location but still show up in Newcastle

The way she stood on a bench to give a speech. Honestly have never come across anyone as self-important in my life.
Why not encourage people to join official Darkness into Light events instead of hijacking it and turning it into The Caroline Show.
Also posting to her insta story at 3am took me to the fair after her spiel about not going on social media as soon as she gets up

Reactions: 9
The way she stood on a bench to give a speech. Honestly have never come across anyone as self-important in my life.
Why not encourage people to join official Darkness into Light events instead of hijacking it and turning it into The Caroline Show.
Also posting to her insta story at 3am took me to the fair after her spiel about not going on social media as soon as she gets up
Omg that is so embarrasing. Why did she get up on the bench to talk? Thinking all these people are ā€˜beneathā€™ her- literally

Reactions: 1
Ok so whatā€™s sheā€™s saying on her latest borefest post is that she would have been unable to go to Wellfest before giving up drink? Is she basically saying such an event can only really be enjoyed if you donā€™t drink? Jesus she must have had a serious problem if she wouldnā€™t have been able to go in her previous life and stay sober at it. Yawn yawn YAWN

Reactions: 3
Sheā€™s protesting too much about how ā€œhappyā€ she is that she came home from Aus. I know people who moved after 20 years, people with kids and full lives and none of them make it as much of a big deal as she does.

Reactions: 3
Sheā€™s protesting too much about how ā€œhappyā€ she is that she came home from Aus. I know people who moved after 20 years, people with kids and full lives and none of them make it as much of a big deal as she does.
I think it shows how unsettled she really is. A lot of us have travelled or moved about over the years but donā€™t go on about it. You just settle where you are and get on with it unless youā€™re not happy.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.