A County Down Under

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not that I was ever a fan but Caroline is becoming so unlikeable. Constant flashing the trips and holidays and look at me lifestyle when people are struggling to make ends meet

Reactions: 6
Not that I was ever a fan but Caroline is becoming so unlikeable. Constant flashing the trips and holidays and look at me lifestyle when people are struggling to make ends meet
She is completely tone deaf. Saying if anyone works hard they can have that lifestyle. I’m sorry but I know some people who bust their balls just to survive. Not everyone lives rent free with their parents at 31 years of age with no children or real responsibilities and can jet off at the drop of a hat

Reactions: 9
Live like that when deep down she’s miserable and going through a life/identity crisis 🤣🙈 no thanks. It’s so obvious she’s deeply unhappy and insecure that she’s single at her age. It’s not how she saw her life turning out. She protests way too much that this way is “better”

Reactions: 3
100% agree miserable running the roads has to be busy every minute of everyday. Burnout waiting to happen.

Back with an “ask me anything” this morning. Now taking bets on how many sneaky plugs she manages to get in there.
E-book 2/1
Travel the east coast with me 3/1
Oxygen advantage/breath work/Wim Hoff 7/2
ANZUK teaching/nursing event EVS F
Kilimanjaro JF

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s supposed to go on the hollows under the cheekbones to create more of a shadow- see below.
She’s placed it about an inch south of there. Her product placement is horrendous
Looks correct to me. Where you have
It’s supposed to go on the hollows under the cheekbones to create more of a shadow- see below.
She’s placed it about an inch south of there. Her product placement is horrendous
looks to be in the right place to me. Where you’ve drawn on the picture looks like her actual cheek bones. That’s where I would put mine. Perhaps not that close to the mouth. Anyway there are no set rules for makeup. What works on your face might not work on someone else. Anyway aside from the placement the makeup is still awful regardless of if it’s in the right place or not 😂😂

Reactions: 1
I cannot believe how bad she is at makeup. This is why she used to pay for her makeup every time she had an event in australia. She mustn’t be able to afford that now lol.
Also I’m pretty sure her sister is a literal makeup artist so can she not learn from her? Not like she does a 9-5 nowadays so she can watch a few YouTube videos lol.
Her makeup looks TERRIBLE

Reactions: 2
I cannot believe how bad she is at makeup. This is why she used to pay for her makeup every time she had an event in australia. She mustn’t be able to afford that now lol.
Also I’m pretty sure her sister is a literal makeup artist so can she not learn from her? Not like she does a 9-5 nowadays so she can watch a few YouTube videos lol.
Her makeup looks TERRIBLE
Yeah her sis is an MUA- well she did a day course. It never really took off for her. Definitely agree she could give caz a few tips regardless!

Reactions: 1
Right folks her new thing is she hates her ears.
Swear I’ve never heard her say this, this is gonna be her new content about hating her ears. This is her new thing to replace not drinking being her personality lol
Bet she gets them pinned back

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.