_ourhomerenovation_ #5 more unhinged than her bathroom door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
May I ask how do you know she reads here? She clearly doesn't seem to care what gets said does she? She doesn't change her ways no matter how much criticism she gets, the way she treats Bella she doesn't change, is she really that hardfaced? That's why I was wondering does she definitely read here?
She definitely does because she flounced off for a bit after finding her thread. Said we were mentally damaged etc etc

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Her full fridge stories make be absolutely cringe. She’s got the diet of a toddler and certainly not someone who’s trying to lose weight. Nesquick milk 😩 easily 200 cal a glass. Wafer thin processed ham, boak. Custard slices, cadburys yoghurts, mullar rice yoghurts speak for themselves. It looks like they’ve maybe got one steak there and a few tins of tuna. Wtf kind of dinners are they planning on making with that. There’s hardly anything of nutritional value

• Sick
Reactions: 19
There is nothing inspirational about that fridge other than giving you an idea how to give yourself bad guts.

movie night in the middle of the day 🫠
53101667-9A52-40B5-84AB-D568714C48F1.png

Reactions: 4
Quite the fridge full of packaged crap. I just can't get over how much its like a little kid playing their version of House , but shes been married and in her own place for years i assume.

Reactions: 11
Went back having a snoop to when she was on one of her ‘health kicks’ this was when she was still a ‘support worker.’ That’s not her sofa…. The absolute disrespect!
1. You should be working.
2. Get your dutty feet off someone else’s sofa!

5749449D-55A9-41B9-B34A-2E79C4B1757D.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Another day at home basically confirming she’s quit the security job. She’s such a waste of space, if I were Stu I’d be embarrassed to be married to someone like her. What’s she done all day exactly? Put a few bits of junk food in the fridge and watched movies?

Having no job to go to and all the hours of the day to yourself would be a perfect opportunity to seize this ‘health kick’ she barks on about. Take your dog out for a huge walk, you’ve got hours to play with!! Not only is it good for your mental health, Bella would be in her element and she’d easily do 10k+ steps.

She boils my blood but I can’t stop watching😂

Reactions: 15
She must be waiting for Stuart to get her that job before she says she’s left 😂

Reactions: 6
I’m disappointed we’ve not had a big show of valentines love from Stu obviously orchestrated by Abby

• Haha
Went back having a snoop to when she was on one of her ‘health kicks’ this was when she was still a ‘support worker.’ That’s not her sofa…. The absolute disrespect!
1. You should be working.
2. Get your dutty feet off someone else’s sofa!

View attachment 1959776
I actually remember this and thought the exact same at the time!

She doesn't have friends or family so obviously she isn't in someone else's house for a visit.

And this just confirms the fact she took advantage in her 'work' as a lone support worker as a do anything abby wants shift than actually caring for the person she's being paid for.

Reactions: 11
What’s she got tinned tuna in the fridge for?
Unless John west does tuna which goes in the fridge and I don’t know about it

Reactions: 8
Another day at home basically confirming she’s quit the security job. She’s such a waste of space, if I were Stu I’d be embarrassed to be married to someone like her. What’s she done all day exactly? Put a few bits of junk food in the fridge and watched movies?

Having no job to go to and all the hours of the day to yourself would be a perfect opportunity to seize this ‘health kick’ she barks on about. Take your dog out for a huge walk, you’ve got hours to play with!! Not only is it good for your mental health, Bella would be in her element and she’d easily do 10k+ steps.

She boils my blood but I can’t stop watching😂
Totally agree with this
She could buy fresh ingredients.
which would prob be cheaper if she went aldi etc. get rid of the processed food and start cooking from scratch. get stu a proper meal when he’s back home from work.
Stu deserves that.
Walk Bella
So much to do
So much time
Take a course & study
Study for driving anything 😂 but here we all are lol 😂 watching her doing duck all daily
---
Tell me that you want to be an influencer without telling me you do.

Podcast coming right up from mouldy manor 🏡🏘

What is life with Abby 😂😂😂
doing nothing
If you want to listen to her you will All need to quit your jobs 9-5‘a say goodbye to listen to Abby you won’t have time to work cos she waffles that much
---
i thought it was cat food.
Yes she said it was cat food
I hate cats and never have I ever put tuna in cans in the fridge 😂

Unless her cats like it cold? Really cold?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tell me that you want to be an influencer without telling me you do.

Podcast coming right up from mouldy manor 🏡🏘
Oh geez peace!

This woman child will do anything to avoid any real work/graft.
She is an actual embarrassment now.

Instead of playing house, making a podcast, buying plastic plants, neglecting her dog, letting her cats piss everywhere, getting jobs then not even follow through with employment, buy processed food, wreck her house with terrible DIY, have a shopping addiction, being lazy she should be productive in life in her prime. What a sorry existance. She is wasting the best years of her life for nothing.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.