_ourhomerenovation_ #5 more unhinged than her bathroom door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£80 a month I would think is pretty standard for leisure centre type gyms that offer swimming too. Ours is £46 for a single person or £86 for joint. We use it and enjoy it. for someone who lets us know how unhappy she is, going once a week when eating the tit she does is going to do bugger all. I absolutely make the most of mine and double class etc. We choose to pay for this over teas/coffees out as they are not necessary. It's also being paid for by my non professional 9-5 (who btw Abby also pay for me to do nvqs of my choosing for free)

Reactions: 8
I can't believe she's packed in another job! She creates all these narratives in her head to justify her actions. Abby- go see your doctor. Get signed off for at least six weeks and take time to begin to heal and sort yourself out. REHOME BELLA!!!!!!

Reactions: 13
A podcast, I am CREASED😭

What would she call it?
Diary of a CEO jobless twit
Call Her Daddy Unhinged
Abby Dunsmure: more jobs than hot dinners
How not to decorate your house
Plastic plants and pissy cats

The possibilities are endless

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Podcast!! Clutching at straws now as nobody will employ her. Abby you’d be better off starting an only fans and hoping people will pay to watch you stroke your cat all day

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
She does realise if she does a podcast… there will be proper evidence of the tit she says

also to my knowledge swimming has always been more expensive than just the gym because the maintence is a lot more but whilst you’re at it Abby why don’t you get stu to fit you a pool on that land you’re gonna buy and then jobs a goodun…..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hey guys, I hope you’re all doing well. Welcome to my podcast, I just thought I would jump on here and check in with you all and tell you all where I’m up to *scratches neck*. Ummm so yeh Im going to tell you all today about how to secure a job, because like, I’ve been offered so many jobs some literally on the same day *picks scalp*. So yeh, just checking in and telling you about my jobs. So like *shifts eyes to side* I don’t know about you but like, I think life’s too short and it’s just not worth being away from home in a job you hate so I’m here to tell you all about how to get offered a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
A podcast, I am CREASED😭

What would she call it?
Call Her Daddy Unhinged

A list full of thread titles 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What the actual F should she say in a podcast!? 🤣

"Hello, hope everyone is well. I've just made myself a cup of tea "giggles*"

The end.

She has absolutely nothing to offer on a podcast platform. No hobbies, no job/work etc. She has literally nothing to talk about that would warrant a podcast. She is seriously living in lala land.

Maybe, just maybe, go and actually work Abby???

Your hubby doesn't earn enough to make you a kept woman of the house. Stop being a sponge on society and actually make something of your life instead of making excuses.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just feel for those who did not get the job offer because of her. People are in real tough times. Let alone companies also feeling the pinch right now unable to raise workers wages when they have time wasters wasting money and resources hiring nonstarters it can cost in the thousands once its all added up.

A podcast, I am CREASED😭

What would she call it?
Call Her Daddy Unhinged

🤣🤣🤣 Plastic plants and pissy cats for the next thread tittle. Love all of these. Don't give her ideas mind you 🤪🥴

• Haha
Cos she’s married she will get half anyway won’t she?
---

Unless she signed something? Which I doubt stu loves her so much he would just give her all of it anyway if they broke up
---

What job does she have now? I’ve not been on IG and I know things change fast 😂
Supposed to be a security job but I don’t think she even went .
Yeah she’s married so unless she signed something stupid .

hilarious that she is considering doing a podcast. It would be nothing but rambling because she can’t seem to stick to any one thing for any great length of time .

Reactions: 9
May I ask how do you know she reads here? She clearly doesn't seem to care what gets said does she? She doesn't change her ways no matter how much criticism she gets, the way she treats Bella she doesn't change, is she really that hardfaced? That's why I was wondering does she definitely read here?

Reactions: 5
well to be fair, her stories are like bloody podcasts with how long they are given how much she repeats herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.