_georgiefit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’m watching the slog, why does she shout into the camera all the time, she swears a lot and calls herself a dumb witch (at least she knows) she shows her glut work out and her form is terrible! Honestly she needs to book in with a proper PT to help her correct her form
Tells everyone how to make her stupid whey paste (not that difficult) and talks about how to weight peanut butter from the jar rather than putting the bowl on her scales

complains about the gym being busy and not being able to have some equipment
shows what she called straight dead lifts (I didn’t see anything straight about her bent knee)
She’s paying her coach to give her a programme every 12-16 weeks, money down the drain

Reactions: 5
The overextension of her spine that she does at the top of a deadlift makes me 😬😬😬
Yes this!!! It’s so bad and such a simple thing to correct. If she thinks that’s acceptable form then it worries me what feedback she’s giving to her clients.

What’s th betting that after this gym fiasco, the minions will club togeher to send her another gift?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Oh also in the saga, in her YouTube video she refused to mention why she felt crap on Friday (aka the gym saga) interesting how after she’s called out about it she pipes down

Reactions: 6
How pissed off would you be if you were one of the people on her supposed 80-person waiting list, only for her to open up 16 cult- I mean coaching spaces this morning to the public?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She put a story up not long ago saying that she will be taking a social media break...it’s already deleted and she’s back 😂

It looks like she’s been reading here, she’s just addressed the coming off social media thing and said that she changed her mind because that isn’t the answer 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Her back is so overdeveloped. Hit upper day hard when she was on a cycle didn’t she

Reactions: 1
Still dying at the followers that were literally willing to jump in front of a bus for her. She’s got a nerve keeping that new gym highlight up, surely she has to address this again at some point?

Reactions: 5
Haha she’s been blocking a lot of people. I was blocked aaaaages ago, god knows why. I reckon she probably looks out for people that constantly watch her stories and don’t engage.

Reactions: 2
Just checked - I've been blocked too. I made the mistake of liking one of comments on the gym post where someone was saying there was evidence of what she'd done on tattle. That must be why! Whoops!!

Although I can still search and see her profile. It just says I'm no longer following her and theres no posts to show? Is that blocked??

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Just checked - I've been blocked too. I made the mistake of liking one of comments on the gym post where someone was saying there was evidence of what she'd done on tattle. That must be why! Whoops!!

Although I can still search and see her profile. It just says I'm no longer following her and theres no posts to show? Is that blocked??
Haha yup, blocked.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.