_GeorgieFit #3 It’s only thread #3 if you think it’s thread #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20210711-095643_Instagram~2.jpg

I know they're not mates anymore, but saw this.

This from the guy who had a go at the kid in the gym who tried to remain out of his video, and a go at someone in the changing room a week or so before that.

The kid who may have had anxiety issues, body dysmorphia etc.

Be kind you hypocrite.

Reactions: 17
View attachment 657467

I know they're not mates anymore, but saw this.

This from the guy who had a go at the kid in the gym who tried to remain out of his video, and a go at someone in the changing room a week or so before that.

The kid who may have had anxiety issues, body dysmorphia etc.

Be kind you hypocrite.
Why does this come across as though he thinks he’s that little bit better. Who goes around judging people in the gym? Concentrate on your own shite gains ya puppet

Reactions: 5
😲😲

Hopefully that includes travel?! My coach always told me if you can do more than a 1 hour workout, you've not done it right / not gone hard enough!

I’m sure she’s said before she goes to two gyms for glutes. Because she has to be ✨ extra✨

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Because she has way too much time on her hands
I go to two gyms on a fairly regular basis. Ones closer to me & the one my partner works in and the other one is closer to his. Every so often he doesn’t want to train where he works so we go to the one at his. That’s a far more sensible reason to have two memberships. But yknow G has to be different 🙄 you’re right though the distance she travels for the gym is MENTAL

Reactions: 2
I go to two gyms on a fairly regular basis. Ones closer to me & the one my partner works in and the other one is closer to his. Every so often he doesn’t want to train where he works so we go to the one at his. That’s a far more sensible reason to have two memberships. But yknow G has to be different 🙄 you’re right though the distance she travels for the gym is MENTAL
I get that, I’m a gym manager and won’t train at my own gym unless we are closed 😬. However, G travels over an hour away - crazy!!

Reactions: 3
Did anyone just see Matt’s Instagram story of him having an “incident” in the gym?! Not what I want to hear at 9am

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Don’t even know if I can write it in here but I’ll try! He said he did his heaviest set on leg extension and thought he’d peed himself so went to the loo to check and it…..was something else that happened. And went into detail about how he finished in the gym!!!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Don’t even know if I can write it in here but I’ll try! He said he did his heaviest set on leg extension and thought he’d peed himself so went to the loo to check and it…..was something else that happened. And went into detail about how he finished in the gym!!!!

WHAT THE duck?! Why would you admit that?!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. G's time management is shocking. She shouldn't be doing more than 12 hour days, and realistically she's not because she breaks everything up so much to fit it all in. Why not use the container??? Surely that's closer!

😲😲

Hopefully that includes travel?! My coach always told me if you can do more than a 1 hour workout, you've not done it right / not gone hard enough!
Pre-Covid my workouts were at least an hour and a half... but I'm a powerlifter and we notoriously hog equipment because we do minimum 3 minute breaks.

This is kind of funny cause this is super common in powerlifting. I can't go to a group session without someone shouting "I'm going to wee!" in the middle of a squat.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.